Observed Trials banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
all those that's coming to Austin to ride, we are thinking of meeting in Georgetown to start off. it's easy place to find and it's off of I35.
I have posted some of the places to ride in Georgetown, (Natural) :down:
but if you like natural then it's :bigthumb:
PM me and I'll send you map depending on the which way you are coming in on I35.

Sethbomb said:
Justin.L said:
i hate kamil :joshers: im not kidding tho
Kamil is a pimp!
There is no reason in the world to hate Kamil, unless your one of those people who can't stand it when little kids like him can kick yo' ass on a bike. I call that the "Shiramizu Syndrom" or "SS", many riders I know suffer from "SS", it is an unhealthy disorder that can make you ride sloppy and even cause dust to collect on your bike, a terrible event indeed.......sorry to get off topic. However there is help, it's called riding your bike regularly and embracing all the riders in this tiny community.
WORD IS BORN>
wait till my vid. :joshers: lol im such a cocky little fuck and i should shut up..but i cant. :down: my vid will be good. but not good enough to match kevins.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.