Beutifull cars go here!

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Rob.K, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

I think it's time we have a place to put pics of some sweet cars( cause I love cars) .

So ya that's my great idea for today.

2. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Oh forgot my pic, might as well start with a cool car that I actually have a chance of getting. Take a wild guess.
    [​IMG]

3. Elan

Elan steve french

ah, cool..i will put my car up in like 2 days.... dont drool at the idea of it.

4. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

I miss both of mine:

1985 Corvette
    [​IMG]

1978 El Camino
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

That car tops out on the Lesbian list! Plastic! Bwaaa haa haa haaaa.... that's almost as bad as the pink cavalier.

6. ascentrek

I can't wait. Your car is the coolest.

7. ascentrek

Corvette? Fast Chevy crap.

El Camino? Now you're talking!

8. ascentrek

Another Land Rover Product that hasn't made it to the states yet. I used to think crap like that was cool.... and now I realize its just crap. Its a SUV truck for those men who want an SUV but don't want to admit they get groceries too.

BTW, that stretch of road is on the Monte Carlo raceway... for all you race fans.

[​IMG]

OMG! I never noticed the "performance" bike catalog sticker on there! I guess the euro's have weenie roadie stuff too! :rofl:

9. ascentrek

This funky little car is named the Honda "Joyride". 'nough said. :greddy2:

[​IMG]

10. ascentrek

Swatch make cars too! This is a "Smart Car". You can get them in any color combo you'd like. They come in shrink wrap plastic you have to take off yourself! :rofl:

[​IMG]

11. ascentrek

Don't ever tell me parking is bad in your american town. I actually saw the guy in the light blue car wedge himself in there. Took him 45 minutes, but damn it, its parked!

BTW, the euro's use their bumbers. :rofl:

[​IMG]

12. oicdn

oicdn Guest

How about people post pics of THIER cars....beautiful cars are easy to find...just google.

What have YOU built up? Lots of people say "that car is ghey....that car is nice" Well um...isn't it a little hypocritical to give your opinion if you haven't built up JACK? Everybody is entitled to an opinion yes, but it's odd how the people that usually have all the negative comments, usually don't have ANYTHING to show "what they can do".....I'll admit, there are some nasty cars, but you gotta give credit where it's due, as it took alot of hours to create a car that's different. Now, the people that don't get the props, are the people that don't DRIVE the cars they build. That just shows they have an ass ton of money and can make a life-size model...they usually can't drive for shit, and the car has less miles on it than a car at a dealership. THAT is ghey....trailer queens get NO props....

13. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

It's okay man calm down.

I just wanted a place where people could put up cars they like and we can talk about them.
    For example I like muscle cars and this one is one of my faves. Guess what year????????????
    [​IMG]

14. oicdn

oicdn Guest

LOL!...did that sound harsh? Didn't mean for it to, really....just sayin.....

15. ascentrek

16. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

No guess again??

17. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Oicdn: it didn't sound harsh but you seemed like you were letting of steam for whatever reason.

18. oicdn

oicdn Guest

LOL! Sorry if it did....my bad

19. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

No biggy just post car picks, of whatever you like. So everone can see. :D