Best Trials vids

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by oicdn, Nov 21, 2004.

1. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Just bought a new HD cause the previous one crashed....it was like a 4 year old 30gig...LOL, I got it when it was like THE highest you could get, LOL.

ANyhow, I have a fresh HD for trials and other street vids....what are your current favorite vids? Don't mention the Hermance or Les Gets vids...they're already DL'd :drool:

2. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

I need to reorganize my HDD...I have Wester Digital 60GB & 160GB. I use the 160gigger for videos and movies.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

every TRA vid. matt has hosted most of them so all you have to do is search for TRA vids on this site.

go to trials-forum and get some english vids like

craig lee scott
    tunnicliffe
    and matt staples

i dont know if you can get coustelleir vids or where. but there are some great ones like playacoust and that one wehre they are in england.

4. manimal

manimal New Member

my personal favs right now are:

Eastcoast trials_compressed (you can get it off trials-shack I believe)
    mensagitatmolem (biketrials.hu)
    possible (biketrials.hu)

5. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

The coust videos are amazing. The two videos with Linkin Park in the background just made my jaws drop. I love many of the Zoo videos.

Hell I love most videos since they're all better then me :eek3danc:

6. shtuk

shtuk Guest

I think that canberratrials videos 8-13 are very cool
    Vids from Tomas, Neil, Craig, Yao Zhi are very sweet

7. oicdn

oicdn Guest

yeah, I'm looking for those Cousts vids....

but good recs...I'm now enjoying a fresh new plot of movies. ANybody have that vid who's on the Koxx LB and is riding streety doing wallrides and shit? It was a Phil video on eeogindideeoodidoodiooody, but it's no longer found I get "User not found" or something....deleted?

8. gttxc

gttxc New Member

one of my favorite has to be trialstic_beauty but i think it may be lost with the biketrials.ca forum:down: