Beginner vid of me

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Jimboo, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Jimboo

Jimboo Guest

Vid of me!!!

Hey, here´s a beginner vid from me.Now when you´ve uploaded all these vincent hermance movies, this will probably just look silly, but keep in mind that i´ve only been riding Trials for about 3 months..
    not the best quality but.. this is my first vid, enjoy (Y) :)

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/trialfilm1.avi

Last edited: Jun 5, 2004
  2. Jimboo

Jimboo Guest

sorry about the eengoedidee by the way :( don´t have any other host.
    and please leave some comments if u want. :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2004

3. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

Yeah, right

For three months, holy shit.

Edit: learn to surge to rear wheel though instead of pulling an endo first. More useful and actually easier to do if you get the technique down.

4. Jimboo

Jimboo Guest

Ok! i´ll try that! thanks alot!! (Y)

5. Ross

Ross New Member

Damn, your awesome for three months. I wish I was that good.

6. Jimboo

Jimboo Guest

Thanks alot! i´ve been riding BMX for about two years before trials, but i couldnt do much tricks on it, and it weighed alot :(

Trials is more "My style" and i love it :)

7. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Good job, although I don't know how true this three months thing is....:ugh:

8. Jimboo

Jimboo Guest

why would i lie about that :dunno: you can ask "janson" on the forum if u want to :p ..

somedays i´m out riding Trials for 7-8 hours a day though, maybe that helps, and as i said, i´ve been riding bmx earlier, and mtb before that(but that was just a heavy ordinary mountainbike)
    but i had my bmx for about 2 years, i sold it because we have no skatepark nearby and no good bmx spots..

thanks anyway :)

9. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

8 hours a day is a lot of riding, I wish I had that much time to ride my bike.

Whatever your doing really well. When your hopping on the back wheel your arms are a bit too stretched out. Get the bike closer to you when on the back wheel and it will help you feal more comfortable on the bike.

Keep it goin.

10. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

Part of that arms thing comes from surging instead of doing the endo first. It gives you more control. Watch vids of coust, hermance, and other really good riders, you'll see they have the bike close and stand almost fully erect, with their legs and arms bent

11. Jimboo

Jimboo Guest

Thanks for the tips! i´ll keep that in mind (Y)

thats basicly how i´ve learned the moves :) because i´m the only trialsrider here so noone can show me :)
    i´ve been watching moves like japslap and stuff in super slow motion and tried to copy it :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2004
  12. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Damn nice riding for 3 months...I don't know how you ride for 7-8 hours LOL you must have a crazy endurance. Great video man...love the manual to rear, I still can't do that :p

13. Jimboo

Jimboo Guest

Hehe thank you :) well, not always 7-8 hours because i´m ofcourse in school, but i go to a distance school where you can plan your schoolwork so you get time for other things, like trials :) perfect for me.. but as soon as i get some free time(and power to do it) i go out and ride some trials :p

by the way, the forest footage is taken just behind my house (Y) nice spots there