beginner vid, 1 year

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Cryo-Cube, May 30, 2004.

1. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

2. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

I know this guy in the video.. :D Maybe I'm wrong but you really improved a lot since we've met the last time, honestly. There are some moves in the video I haven't seen when we rode together - you're getting better and better.. I guess you're acutally a pro and don't show us all your skills..:D

As for the manual.. you're right, try to lean a little more back . Btw it's easier to practice the manual out of a wheely. While sitting just try to roll along without pedaling, then move your butt up and a little back and try to find the balance point.

3. cogmog

cogmog Member

real nice riding and editing
    :bigthumb:

4. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Really good editing. Riding was pretty good too. Congrats on the vid.

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Damn....you have a nice style......looks like you ride relaxed and effortless...

6. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

:eek: nice riding and vid edit! :D

7. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Damn dude, that is some VERY nice editing, not to take anything away from your riding, but the editing is awesome. I especially like the times where the bike is translucent(SP?)Oh, and did I mention that you definitely look very smooth, and comfortable on the bike too:bowdown:

8. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

Very very nice riding for 1 year man. Good job! :bigthumb: I really like your style. Very smooth, pretty accurate riding. I'm jealous :bowdown:

9. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Best editing in all the movies I have seen. You are soon to be damned good...

Whats the song?

10. seandom

seandom New Member

pedro the lion - longest winter

very excellent editing. and you're riding well for only a years experience. :D

11. uownme

Sean, what was that video from the car? Pharmacist one?

12. seandom

seandom New Member

huh?

13. uownme

frontier psychiatrist, that wierd tripped out one with no singing. its alright i already found it

14. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

Nicccee. I like your style.

15. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

You did a great job editing this, and you're a great rider considering you've only been riding for one year. Show us more :D

16. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

translucent shoes/helmet are the best! Where can I get some???? Nice editing though

17. piss off

piss off Guest

@cryo-cube sehr schönes vid echt, alter hast schon die ruhe raus....kannst ja dat vid auch bei uns ma posten:) die ausm mtb forum wirden soich auch freuen....

18. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

oops guys sorry for me not answering shit. I dont know whats going on but every once in a while the observedtrials.net site doesnt work for me, dont know its maybe my ISP or my router or some Proxy problems...anyway.

Thx for the comments, it nice to get some feedback because honestly after shooting the vid i was pretty upset. It was the first time i had a cam to take footage from me riding and what can i say, i was quite disappointed how small everything looks on video.
    I mean when you do a move(like the gap i do in 1:40) the move looks and feels big(at least for yourself)....you feel good. But then i watched it on tape i was like "wtf that rock looks like a toy, and that gap looks like a one legged midget could pull it off with ease".
    Now i "really" know how huge pros like the Cous go. Standing next to them while they ride has to be a crackhead-like experience.

If i can get the cam again, ill try to shoot a 10-20 minutes video featuring 3 advanced riders from Germany (actually they are the only trials riders i even know :pone being chris who is also on this board) on natural & urban. They have been riding for ~6 years, oh and expect some nice locations

@piss off: danke, ja werd ich machen

Last edited: Jun 6, 2004