beginner post thread!!

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by hophopsnap, Mar 18, 2004.

1. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

[​IMG]

practicing bash to rear..cant quite get it yet..rules are only posts of beginners or sports..

Thanks!! Ill add more pictures later!

2. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

stop the 2 finger braking immediately. the sooner you get rid of that habit, the better.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

aye, beginner thread? i should be in here due to my riding abilities..but because i have been riding for over a year, i will count myself out. two-finger braking is the scourge of the working class...i mean trialsin doodes.. i am gay

4. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

I belong here I think :p

5. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

6. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

haha I just rode in my first expert comp and I'm not even positive I can do bash to rear wheel. Not a move I really try though, but I still found the post amusing.
    Martin

7. cck

cck Member

ya, i cant even come close to making bash to rear, but then again i dont use bash :greddy:

8. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

oh, and word of advise, the 2nd is shoter and better. those are the first 2 videos i have ever made, oh, and by the way, im steven in the video :)

9. trialspads

10. oicdn

oicdn Look at my member...

I belong here...I think I could get it if my brakes were grinded better...I find my brakes slipping alot on specifically THAT trick bash -->rear...maybe I'll grind it more....but I'm lazy...I'm gonna kill myself, LOL!

11. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

this is me. i think im a sport level rider. i cant do bash to rear either, but i suck so its ok.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i got a set of koxx bloxx and a WI Trials freewheel, that means im gonna be real good right?

12. oicdn

That bottom pic...that's about the height of my pedal kick(about how high a ledge I can get on to).....I can pedal up it about HALF the time, and I don't land on my rear, I land on both, so it's bad juju if it's just a pole or a narrow ledge...wish I could consistently do bash to rear though...but the brakes slip :-(

13. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

Haha.. I'll just claim to be riding uci if someone asks me if i can do bash to rear..

14. oicdn

:rofl: Good one....

15. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

yeah i know her :joshers:

16. trialspads

Ya I think she was IM'ng me when she sent the vid's link :) You guys have so many places to ride there. UW here in Seattle doesn't have a lot...or I haven't found much.

17. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

go downtown, that would be sweet

18. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

to learn bash to rear its best to have your front tyre on the object. Then just try to jump straight up, i mean straight up, then at the top of your jump throw your bike foward so your arse ends up between the rear tyre.

19. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

i will try that tomorrow, if i dont go to san fransisco!! mmm notice my pants? anyone see that 6 minute crash video? at the start the computer is talking? I tried to make some pants like most of all those guys had..lol they look funny but they work good, dont get caught in the chain, but still long enough to be stylin!! yeah right i look like a fool