Beer in the DC...

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by biketrials25, Nov 16, 2004.

1. biketrials25

biketrials25 New Member

Anyone want to kill some beers in DC this Saturday? All my trials bikes are broken, so there is going to be a entire Saturday night committed to beer.....

I hope this thread isn’t seen as being a direct advertisement for beer in DC… b/c then I would be breaking the rules
    ../\..

2. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

Wow you certainly know how to hold a grudge... STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY... douchebag

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

4. Tanner

Tanner New Member

and you wonder why no one gives a fuck about your products.

5. biketrials25

biketrials25 New Member

I DON'T SELL SHIT TO TRIALS RIDERS ANYMORE SO i REALLY DON'T CARE----- FAGS

6. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

dude what the hell? you have to resort to just calling us "fags" when i met you the first thing you asked me was how pissed i was about "homos getting to marry in boston" and all i could think about was "jesus, what a redneck...." you are a cool guy, but need to keep that shit to yourself.

7. biketrials25

biketrials25 New Member

I JUST DONT CARE ANYMORE... I JUST RIDE AND THAT IS IT... IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I SAT IT... FAG--- I DONT CARE!!!! IF YOU'RE A FAG I'M REFERING TO YOU...

8. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Perhaps I should start a topic on the off topic forum, but I can't resist...

Edit: wasn't this in the "Local" forum when I posted this?

Why would "homos getting to marry in Boston" piss you off?

9. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

all you guys are so unkind, your years of product criticism and skepticism have driven this man to drunken rambling !

- Joel

10. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Dan is a cum guzzling massachusetts man-whore... and I mean that in the most respectful way :eek:.

11. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

and matts a fat conservative dick, and even though i love cock and he loves butter we get along great. I am not pissed off about homos getting the right to marry. Im not gay and it doesnt impact me. Hell marriage is punishment in some countries, if they (homos or well anyone) wants to only have sex with one penis (vagina) for the rest of their lives...great?

And clearly there are some people on this forum who didnt get their cookies and milk today.

Oh yeah I am clearly kidding about what I said about Bill

12. smudge

Does he go down on guys like he went down at Motorama last year? Not that there's anything wrong with that. I hope Dan and his man friend can embark on a blissful, legally binding marriage just as we non sperm-gurglers can do. :)

13. smudge

I figured as much. If someone had an argument against homo-marriage, I was interested in hearing it. Because unless the argument is religiously based (which obviously should have no legal impact whatsoever)...something...I lost my train of thought. The outcome: I'm disappointed that you're ok with gay marriage. Not because I disagree with your opinion.

Incidentally, I hope everyone finds some delicious cookies today and can calm down. It would be a shame if any fags had their feeling hurt.
    :greddy:

14. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I would just like to add one final thought about homos.

Its not a question of liking them, its not even a question of approving of them, its just a simple understanding of tolerence which everyone here seems to have minus one person. Kinda like how we all have our discs on the left side of our forks...again minus one person.

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

aaaaaaaaaahahahha i love biketraills25.. hilarious

16. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

i love you andrew david!

17. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

:rofl:

You crack me up :)

I knew what I said would be misinterpreted by pretty much all except for you. I have no problem with faggots, but I absolutely love cracking jokes about them :). What would life be like without humor anyhow? Besides, I absolutely hate this political correctness bullshit that now seems to be subsiding some, much to my relief.