baltimore ride

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by mikeschiavone, Jun 25, 2004.

1. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

anyone want to ride this weekend in the city of baltimore? saturday and sunday look to be AWESOME days weather wise. after-ride lounge/bar hop possible too.

andrew, want to come back down and get another ride in before you head out?

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

sunday I'm flying and saturday I'll be in NYC- I'd love to come down but I gots no time....whatever you do don't ride in princeton, I think literally we got kicked out within 3-5 minutes of EVERY little spot we rode at.

Hope you guys have fun tho :bigthumb: I'll catch you later ;)

3. mikeschiavone

I think literally we got kicked out within 3-5 minutes of EVERY little spot we rode at.

see, ya shoulda come back down ta baltimore. thanks for comin monday though, it was nice to ride with someone different.

4. B1105

B1105 New Member

yes princeton is awful for riding

5. tybikes

tybikes New Member

Mike, lets ride tomorrow, err, Sunday. Maybe hit up some natural. Anyway, let me know and we'll try to get some people together (though I think most everyone went to raccoon rally). Either way, I'll probably be going to Double Rock Park at some point. Lates

Trevor

6. mikeschiavone

hey trevor,

im gonna ride the city tommorow w/ some bmxer's. we'll go to some new spots. real good spots too. theres a spot in canton w/ some smaller rocks that ill hit up first. let me know if u r interested.