Baltimore or Philly?

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by cogmog, Nov 24, 2004.

1. cogmog

cogmog Member

Baltimore or Philly, that is the question. I guess Andrew didnt bring his bike, so I want to ride Friday!! I will be without Intraweb until T-day night.

2. bwagner

bwagner New Member

:Wavey: :eek3danc:

3. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Dave,
    We'll be riding on Friday, not sure exactly where in Baltimore, but some where. RomanC is here visiting for the holidays, so I'll be riding with him, Gary Lessner, and hopefully a few other friends. If you make the trek, I'll buy you some lunch, or dinner or whatever. I'm psyched to ride this new bike man, you should come on down. I hope you enjoyed your turkey day!!

4. tybikes

tybikes New Member

Bruce, lemme know what the plan is. If its not raining, I'll definitely come down.

5. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

So people are up for doing Bmore tomorrow? Ok then I'll ride some watershed goodness today and will go to Baltimore tomorrow. What time are you guys thinking off?

6. halfazn

halfazn Member

I say 10:30-11am

where we gonna meet?

7. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Do you guys still ride the inner harbor? Anyhow can somebody post the details here or call me at 301-471-3238 with time/place info.

8. cogmog

cogmog Member

Bruce, Looks like I'll be comin down! Bringing the digi. I washed my phone last night, so I cant call you on the way. Give me a meeting time and place..I could be down there by like 10:00 or so.

9. tybikes

tybikes New Member

I can be down there around 10:30-11. Lets meet at Fleet Street (so I can finally pick up my Azonic). Mike, if you want to come out, you can ride my Azonic. It should still be rideable.

Maybe we can even find some new riding spots???

Trev

10. cogmog

cogmog Member

Where at fleet street, give me a cross street for mapquest! well meet up.

11. cogmog

cogmog Member

OK, Im going to be at fleet street area around 10:30 tommorrow, I need to stop by a T-Mobile store to get a new phone, cause I washed mine:down: . So I guess I will look for people at the harbor area at fleet.

12. halfazn

halfazn Member

cogmog, i'm not sure which way you are heading down... I'm assuming 95S to like the Boston St. exit or something. If thats the case then you will pass Fleet Street Cycles on your way to the phone place.

here is Fleet Street Cycles address:

2029 Fleet Street

Any idea how late everyone is riding? I may end up working in the morning til mid afternoon. :down: But Christmas is coming and I have some car projects I want to get done.

13. cogmog

cogmog Member

Im probably gonna head back up to philly around 4:00 or 5:00. Dont know about everyone else. :dunno:

14. tybikes

tybikes New Member

OK, who all is really gonna show up? I don't want to drive down hoping that everyone will show up and then find that everyone decided not to come.

15. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Holla

OK guys, sorry for the late post, but I'll definitely be there, I'll be in the general area around 10:30 or so, maybe earlier if possible. I can ride at least until dark, so Trevor, there's at least ONE positive for you, so be there!! I'm excited to ride guys, but my bike feels soooo new to me right now, I'm just getting used to my new street riding bike!! It'll be fine, I'll see youin the a.m.
    ~Bruce

16. halfazn

halfazn Member

I'm definately gonna try to be out in the afternoon.

17. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Can anyone post directions how to get there from I-70?

18. cogmog

cogmog Member

I'm leaving as soon as I finsih this bowl of cereal, and put the bike in the car!

19. cogmog

cogmog Member

Ok, so I guess the landmark that works for me is the inner harbor where the redbull classic was. Since I dont have a phone, and I'm leaving now, Im gonna say I should be there at aprox 10:30-11:00.

20. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Roman,
    Just take 70 till it ends at 695, take 695 towards Glen Burnie, follow 695 till 295 north (away from washington). Follow 295 until you reach Pratt st. Make right on Pratt, then follow Pratt until you reach the inner harbor, and if you're going to Fleet street Cycles, follow Pratt st. until President st., make a right onto President , then foolow it around, it will become Fleet street, and you then just follow that until you reach the shop at 2029 Fleet. The shop is on your right. Just parl behind the shop, and call me when you're there. I'll come meet you wherever you are. 410 258-9917