badlands ride

Discussion in 'Midwest, USA' started by RomanC, Jun 25, 2004.

1. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Anybody up for a ride at Badlands (Attica, IN) tomorrow or Sunday? AIM me or call 301-471-3238

Roman

2. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I am going there around 12. so give me a call if you want to join up

3. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

4. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Nice pictures roman, looks like a fun place to ride/jeep. How much terrain is there at this place?

5. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Bill, thanks for the comments.

There is quite a bit of stuff to play on. I have been mainly at just one end of the park where the rocks are too big and the jeeps don't venture out there too often because its too tough for them. However the other stones are also fun to play with even though they are not as big but provide a good challenge.

If one is into jeep/MX/ATV then they have a lot more place to ride with hillclimbs sand dunes etc.

6. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

Great pictures Roman.

I've been there once and I want/need to go again. The terrain there really is awesome.
    I had a blast riding there during a rain storm (of biblical proportions). I'm sure it would be even better when it's dry.

Who took the pictures?

Ben.

7. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

My lovely fiance took the pictures. I think it would be worth while to organize a group ride there or maybe even a competition. If there is enough interest in having a comp I can try to organize it (might need a few volunteers though)

8. Elan

Elan steve french

i will volunteer if we get a picture of your fiancee..ahaha. j/k.

looks like the east finally has some rocks to play on.

9. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

East had always rocks to play on. MidWest is the problem. Very few places for large rocks formations

10. Elan

Elan steve french

i know not my geography. sorry... midwest.pfft. nice bt

11. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Yeah I am terrible with geography as well. Although from your vantage point we are east anyway :) The bt rides really good over those rocks and rear wheels w/o any effort. Should have gotten a long bike a long time ago