Awesome New Video!!

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Little Android Man, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

sorry, I lied. sorta. i made it so many of you probably dont want to see it already, but you should watch it because it is very very good i think and i stayed up until 4am finishing it. its got expert stock footage from Mt Snow and the rest is me and my cousin riding, and i think the editing came out real well. (for me..) also just for the record, weve both been riding trials for about 6 months at the most, so ya, i think we might be ok. :dunno:

38mb, 9minutes long.

click here
    http://eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/ct1.wmv
    or save as here
    http://www.eengoedidee.nl/parsefiles/?type=bike-trials&filename=ct1.wmv

(iduno which will work)

Bill could you try to host this one? i know the last one didnt work but could ya give it a try for me?

telll me what you think of it please:eek3danc: hehe

2. DAN.G

DAN.G Guest

it dnt work for me

3. mindozee

mindozee Guest

4. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

It worked fine for me (second link) and it looks pretty good. That one gap over the stream was hot! I'm impressed for just 6 months.

5. DAN.G

DAN.G Guest

it works now, brilliant video, ive been riding fro almost a year and im only half as good as you guys well done

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

during the comp footage, was it pooring or did ryder just decide to blow dick? The only thing I could think of was the rocks were covered in water.

nice editing, no comment on sparta :barf: ...and that last scene was the most disturbing thing i've ever seen, in fact im going to vomit right now.

7. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

it skipped every other second for me, got to hard / frustrating to watch. what i saw looked good though

8. Little Android Man

it rained the night before and it was still a little wet, but those were the only 2 sections i saw ryder ride, and both of them he sucked. i dont know why though, and im not sure how well he did in any other section.

and by last scene do you mean before or after the credit things? if its after then ya i understand why youd want to throw up. that thing just hangs around my house, her and like 3 little bush babys..i throw things at them

next time im going to try and get the transfer hting right (i have an analog camera) so right now it skips around and is all shitty because the capture rate thing is low and crap.

thanks for all the comments everbody

9. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

that explains it....it got pretty annoying, everytime you went for a move (sidehop, surge, etc) it wanted to skip, so i never got to really see much ;) can you convert the video files too mpeg and then edit it in a simple movie player (where you can export in AVI or WMV etc) ? that would be best....

10. Little Android Man

wel right now when i put it into the computer it goes through this "dazzle" thing, and im using WMM1 to capture it since the vegas video thing i have makes 20 minutes of footage 3gigabytes large..which is pretty gay. so its WMV when i capture it, and then when i edit it i can only render it as a wmv because i got the vegas program off of limewire so its not licensed or whatever and you need that to make wmv. i havent tried avi though, and i dont even know if it will do that. ill look and if it can i might be able to fix the video. i think it only really skips bad during the beginning of it though, through travises p art and parts of mine. :dunno: