AWESOME IDEA!

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by mikeschiavone, Oct 12, 2004.

1. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

i saw henry rollins and he had this great idea:

what would scare terrorists more? gun holding GI's.........or............NASCAR fans?

lets send over some crazy ass nascar fans, insane football fans, and condoleeza rice. if i was a terrorist, and i saw some huge ass, overweight drink idiots painted like raiders of redskins, i would be scared shitless. condoleeza rice is just scary.

2. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

Henry rollins is awesome...and that is very funny!

3. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I wish he came to aus...one of the most outspoken anti-american voices and he never leaves the place :-(

well not really but...yeah...

- Joel

4. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

He has been, I saw Rollins Band live in like 93 or something. Sick show. And a damn good idea.

I just saw all his spoken word stuff for $15 a pop in a little record store.

5. mikeschiavone

tomac, he is so pro american its awesome. im being serious too. hes just not to proud about the state of our government and how its being run.

but he is very proud of america and what it represents. he's an amazing speaker

6. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

that liar song he does is pretty good

7. mikeschiavone

hes such a talented person its amazing. hes written 5 or more books. hes passionate, yet very open to other ideas/opinions

8. Elan

Elan steve french

black flag>rollins band.

9. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I know that, I guess I phrased wrongly...he's proud of the idea of America but it's been a while since that idea's been realised. I think a lot of Americans feel that way, including some very outspoken ones eg Michael Moore.

I'm probably not racially qualified to talk on this topic :)

yeah Liar is an awesome track

- Joel