Avila indoor videos

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by korn, May 12, 2004.

1. korn

korn Guest

2. MikeTheBike

MikeTheBike Active Member

It seems they have the links to the videos setup to use a username/password combo to the FTP site where the videos reside. I'm guessing the FTP server only allows one login (or very few) at a time. I was able to grab the top four videos but now I can't get any of the others. I'll keep trying.

3. MikeTheBike

MikeTheBike Active Member

Ah, I've figured it out. The username/password/servername combo of the first four vids are setup correctly but only allow one login at a time. The other links use a different username/password/servername combo which seem to be invalid.

4. korn

korn Guest

yes!!!Benito wins, Dani Comas is second and César third.
    What do you think about the fighting "Benito vs César"????
    they are 2 gods of biketrial and I think this world shampionship will be very interesting!!!

5. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Your right, it should be interesting. Most people will probably say Benito will beat Cesar.. guess we will have to wait and see.

6. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

I think benito will dominate this year. Just as Cesar has dominated for the past 7 years or so. And just as Ot dominated years and years before that.
    But also Dani Comas has been riding very good this year

7. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

After watching mostly UCI comp footage for the past year it was weird seing the riders bash and pedal EVERYTHING. It's just not that impressive, I'd love to see Benito go through those sections using UCI rules, then it would be cool.

Biketrial-spain.com (the biggest Monty ass kiss site out there) had all of these excuses why Benito won and the Monty riders didin't, so funny. Things like...

"Iker Lezeta is in the University and is training less than he would like"

"Kazuki Terai, little beat nervious, got a headache a few minutes before."

They don't know the #1 rule in trials...NO EXCUSES!

still, the Monty team took 5 of the top 6 places...

8. korn

korn Guest

hey some links work on biketrialmadrid but the download dont begin!!!!!!!shit!!!!!!! :down: :down: :? :? :?

9. DangerousDave

'Benito Ros is one step high than the rest of the riders'

Yea kissin montys ass on that one. idiot.

Those sections looked kinda easy. except that one where they had a 5 foot sidehop to do.
    Not saying that I could do them, but just compared to the rest of the world competitions

10. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

excuse me?

11. DangerousDave

Your comment led me to believe that you think biketrial-spain.com is anti everything that isn't monty. So I put a quote where Enric says Benito is one step better than all the riders because Benito is koxx and Enric is saying hes the best.

Yea biketrial-spain is definitely pro-monty but its not like they are the anti christ or anything.

12. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

When you're talking about the monty hype or whatever they're on at biketrial-spain, you also have to see the facts that Enric is a close friend of the top monty guys - Ot and Cesar, plus he's Cesar's minder at comps. So when he's talking about monty and stuff etc. there is always a little of this background. Sometimes it's indeed a little too exaggerated.. but who cares.

I think I'm sounding a little like J. VanSchoonhoven's father. Always trying to be neutral and fair :D

13. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

So that means that you preface every counter argument or disagreement with "idiot?" Strange way of communicating....

Yes, I know about Enric and his roll in the Monty team, and I go to his site often, and I like it, and it is definitely all about Monty, it's more like a Monty site than a site which is representative of the general Spanish trials scene.
    Most, but not all, of the time you only read about Monty, or Monty riders on there...