Austin Trials Ride

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Trialsaddict, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Trialsaddict

Trialsaddict I have no idea.

Stan wanted me to post this to get the word out, and see if we can get a roll call going. From what I know, we are planning a trip down to Austin on Saturday the 31st, leaving early morning and coming back that night....

Exact times are to yet be determined. I am willing to drive, and can carry 2-3 bikes.

Any other takers?

2. Trialsaddict

Okay, anyone else want to add something to this post? Have we decided on a time, meeting place, etc? :weak:

Are any of the Austin riders reading this? If so, give me a shout.

Thanks,

John

3. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

Well I know that Stan had mentioned it to me when we were in arkansas bout him coming down and riding, but i found out i have family coming down. So as far as I know, i am not gonna be able to ride. But if it changes will find away to meet up w/ you guys.
    So, how many people are coming from Dallas? Jeff,Jack, Stan Kamil, you......etc?
    sorry so long to post reply

4. Edge

Edge New Member

I think that it will be Stan, John, Kamil and myself so far. Hey Jim, e-mail me some directions to the new natural place you took Jack to.

5. Trialsaddict

Jeff,

Any status on what we are doing? Stan said he couldn't get a hold of you.

6. kamil

kamil Guest

trialsaddict; i think we are meeting at jeffs place early saturday morning (6:30am) and driving down to austin and hitting up both mount bonnell and the other place. we plan on being back home sometime between 6:30-7pm.
    this is all i gathered from my talk with jeff today.

7. Trialsaddict

Sounds good. Stan and I will have to meet up with you guys somewhere in the South metro, and then go from there.

:slap:

8. Edge

Edge New Member

Hey John,
    I will call you after work to figure out a meeting place.

9. Trialsaddict

Austin ride was gooooood. A bit hot, but the ride was worth the drive. Next time maybe more of the Austin riders can attend.... :x:

Oh, and Kamil.....yeah.... :bowdown: ......nice "ups" today.

Til then, TA

10. trialsmasta

trialsmasta Guest

Hey you guys need to give me a call, I don;t check these posts too often, I'd like to come out for the next ride

11. Trialsaddict

I don't know you....name? Where you at?

12. David Weyman

David Weyman It's always 4:20 in Austin!

Oronde, I thought you moved, I/we haven't heard from U in so long..... It was HOT man... Start checkin' this board more....!

Dave

13. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

hey guys, i live outside of austin about 45 minutes. i just started getting back into the sport so i'm a bit of a noob, but i'd be happy to ride with you guys. lemme know. -dustin

14. Trialsaddict

Sounds good. We'll post the next time we are able to make it down there. If you ever head up this way (Dallas), give any of us a shout....

TA