Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Austin people: I will be in town next Thurs (4/1) for some training and I think I'm gonna bring my bike. Right now I'm scheduled to stay through till Sunday morning, so a Saturday ride would be perfect. I could proabably also ride Thurs night.. we'll see. Is anyone up for that?

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
Aaaahhhhhh, only if we could have scheduled the Austin ride for the next weekend, crap crap.

Im going to see if I can plan to come down too. :sonic:

·
Registered
189 Posts
uownme; you missed a pretty good ride on sunday...

patrick; any chance you gonna swing by dallas, it would be cool to go for a ride again.

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
Why dont we just bump the weekend to the next?
I guess its alot easier for me to say that since I dont work. :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nah, honestly that weekend would be better for me too. This will be my last big group ride in texas and this way I can ride with Patrick on his turf, and ride with Aaron one last time, hopefully he can teach me to tap-up.
Doubt it though, I'm freakin' retarded or something.

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
haha I doubt about Kamil getting enough leash to go. ;)

WhiteRavenKS, I am going to get to Seth first! He will have it first night.

So it is moved? That Saturday night will seem alot more worth it if it is!

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
Care to type the right way? I am doing it the way Pancho said it his post of slaps. I guess since he is in Colorado it must be the right way. :D

What about the guy coming from Tennessee? This would fuck his plans..

·
Registered
189 Posts
ouch... i never knew i was on a leash... i guess i am...
let this be a lesson to everyone.
never give up riding, especially not for a girl, cause then when you come to your senses and want to start back up again they won't let you. fucken blows.

god i hope she doesn't read trials forums.. LOL! that's funny, my girl reading trials forms.. pfft.. .it is possible. i taught her how to use irc, then she got exposed to perverts...or creepy internet ones.

this is somewhat of a useless post. i think my point was to say "i am not on a leash".. but after some thought, it's more of a choke collar. i can pull away, but not for long.

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
so does that mean you are going to make it if the plans change till next weekend?

girls are for ****

1 - 20 of 88 Posts