Attn. Seattle Area Riders.

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by Dtrials, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Dtrials

Dtrials Guest

Be on the lookout for a beat up planet X Zebdi. This was stolen from the UW campus on the 20 or 21 of October. The bike is fairly beat up, with a cheap rock shox fork and yellow handlebars. If seen please contact me asap.

Thanks for the help.

P.S.- Also stolen was a black We the People Street BMX.

2. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Sucks majorly. Ill get out the word down here in tacoma. Lots of bike thefts around these parts too. Two of my neigbors had bikes stolen from their basements. Scary stuff.

3. Dtrials

Dtrials Guest

Thank you very much.

4. lucky13

lucky13 Adapt, evolve, survive.

Hey,

I'll try to keep an eye out for it. Why haven't you put the word out to the shops? I work at Gregg's Greenlake and havn't heard boo about any PX. By the bye,. my buddies Transition Dirtbag (black, with Dangerboy rockerarms, white Halo rims, 888R fork, and Kona parts) has been stolen recently.

Sorry I've been out of the loop lately, contact me at work if you need anything or want to go ride.

shop # 206 523 1822
    Joel

5. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

6. Boo_Berry

Boo_Berry Guest

hey do u guys still have that monorail thing?

7. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

That sucks man...

Yep...they're still talking about extending the rail or just completely demolishing it.

8. jaffro

jaffro New Member

Stolen from UW?

Shit man, I live on the UW campus, and I just hope that my bike doesn't get stolen. I live in Haggett hall and I have been looking for riders. If you get your rig back we should go ride sometime. I'm back home in Colorado right now, but I'll be back on the second. Give me a ring, my name is daniel - 206-200-1202