attn: oicdn

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by AndyT, Feb 26, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

from bt.com , about the woodman:

Woodman is my arch nemesis, holds me back far too much. BB makes it not an option for anyone over expert level. Won't matter next week....suprise....

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Surprise = pictures of crappy stickers in trash?

3. Elan

Elan steve french

surprise = ultimate koxx

4. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

I hope so :) Would be pimp if it came next week.

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Coustellier doesn't come with stickers already applied.

I'm not saying anything, suprise!!!

6. Elan

Elan steve french

ahaaaaa hahaha ......?

7. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

does your sig on TF tell the surprise?

8. oicdn

oicdn Look at my member...

Ah...that's cool.....Hopefully, sooner or later I'll get to a level where the bike holds me back, must suck finding out you get a nice frame and it hinders you, at the same time :bigthumb: ....till then, I'll be riding my Megamo, LOL.

*edit* Oh yeah, you get my PM about your bike?

9. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

X.T....what's that last letter? good choice andrew! koxx is where it's at...even though i don't own one (frowns)

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

yeah I've been way too busy to write anything much about the bike oicdn- I'll get to it later on- in short I wouldn't use it for the track....stick with something lighter and more agile, its great for beginners however.

11. oicdn

Ah...it's cool. yeah, alot of people recommend them for beginners, enough power to keep you satisfied and get some saddle time. I've heard of some people using them on the tighter curve tracks like Jennings, the track I frequent, cause it's light and has a powerband that's suited for it, but it's never gone much past that....I also wanna try my skills in the "street fighter" class...slacker geometry will keep things intresting.....

I would've kept using my R6, but I sold it...it was a dream on the track, but it's kinda expensive to repair when it's a streetbike too....so something like the Seca is ideal, enough power with a decent aftermarket and not too expensive to attain....SV's are just ghey, LOL.

12. dingus

dingus New Member

SV's are ghey?

Not compared to a Seca thats for sure. No offense, Ive had one, and I know youre talking about the Seca II, so am I. The only thing that could help that bike is a frame swap, a motor swap, susp. swap and hopefully that covers it.

SVS's can be real nice

13. oicdn

SV's...eh, they have spark problems, atleast the shop I worked at, everytime one came in it was a timing or ignition issue....

That, and the fact there are so many squidly's with them...it's like :ugh:

Eh, I've seen some SVs RIP on the track...just totally amazing, 90% driver, but I wouldn't want one.....

14. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

there are far more squids on r6's than there are on sv's at least around here. but this is kinda getting off topic..............

15. oicdn

Yeah....that is true...LOTSA squids on R6s, but usually they end up at the junkyard....Darwinism at it's finest :D But eh....