ATTN: NEW JERSEY PPL

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by AndyT, Jun 17, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'll be riding in jersey from the 19th to the 27th. Give me a PM or call 970-310-6741

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Sooooo there is no one in jersey who rides trials? even though I know that isn't true...I'll have my bike and rage spots.

3. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Andrew has converted to Unicycle trials... Koxx unis are just the best.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Doesn't Jim Vreeland live around that area? Maybe you should give him a call.

6. cogmog

cogmog Member

Ill give you a call bro. Ive got ot go to Pitsburgh this weeken, but Ill be around after that! Ride and a few pints.:bigthumb:

7. B1105

B1105 New Member

I'm in Princeton, NJ. I can't really get anywhere since I'm only 16 and cant drive. If you feel like coming into town, I'd be up for riding. I'll be around most of those days, somed days I will have work at the bike shop till 6. BTW, im only like a begginner sport rider, so if your not interested i understand. princeton university has some urban, theres no good natural around here

8. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Andrew's great with beginners, the best trials teacher I've ever met. I'm sure he'd be glad to ride with you.

Bill

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

hey b1105, i just spent 3 hours showing a bunch of little kids how to RAGE picnic tables...I don't care who I'm riding with or what I'm riding as long as my legs are around a big stiff koxx.

It is ~ 1 hour to get to princeton, I'll come down- please give me a day (any day but tomorrow, let me know ASAP so I can plan ahead). Call my number and leave a message if I'm not there.

Look forward to hearing from you dave

10. B1105

B1105 New Member

Aight, most likely thrusday or friday?(24th and 25th) I have work tuesday and wed, and I kinda need to get my bike working good agaiin. Thursday is preferable, but either one is cool. My cells is 609-802-1936, ill give you a ring as the date is closer. let me know which one is better for you. wanna meet like late morning or something like 11-12ish, or whatever works, theres some good cheap food in town if you need food.

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Thursday sounds good :cool:

look forward to ridin

12. Elan

Elan steve french

yous are in for a treat