Quark II 26" HS33 Short 1075 mm 380 mm +45 72°
Quark II 26" HS33 Medium 1085 mm 380 mm +50 72°
Quark II 26" HS33 Long 1095 mm 380 mm +55 72°

Found on tribalzine.

·
Old Man, Poser, Newbie, "Huba Huba"
4,052 Posts
Cover

Know any prices yet? I love that top cover thing.
I like the idea of making a smooth butt rest over the top, a good spot for graphics, covers up everything neatly and looks great.

:dunno: I can only imagine the US dollar cost, $800 or $900 likely plus shipping? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I don't like the look of the Curve any more.
My biggest worry with the Ozonys is the dropout system... I have been on a Cannibal for over two years and it's still going strong. I was just looking for different geometry... and the Curve has what I'm looking for. I like the Atomz because it's so clean and simple... but I'll have to build up a new rear wheel, rather than using my old one (which is still like new)... unless they changed the design so you don't have to use their rear hub...

·
Mitch.
5,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm. Yeah we'll see soon enough I suppose! I think you will have to use their rear hub but as previous years you may be able to fit a King in there (do you have one?) with a little modification.

I think I'll get a complete bike, I've never done it before

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
My biggest worry with the Ozonys is the dropout system... I have been on a Cannibal for over two years and it's still going strong. I was just looking for different geometry... and the Curve has what I'm looking for. I like the Atomz because it's so clean and simple... but I'll have to build up a new rear wheel, rather than using my old one (which is still like new)... unless they changed the design so you don't have to use their rear hub...
How does their rear hub work??? Cant really tell from the pictures.

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Looks King compatible right? They make a conversion for thru, eh? :dunno: What will the older (and better looking) Quark go for?

·
Mitch.
5,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know Danny Butler fitted a King to all his previous Atomz frames.

Otherwise they use a T40 torx bolt through system (it looks like you get the tool, in the top pic). It wouldn't be that much of a pain to remove the wheel, undoing one bolt as opposed to 2... as long as you have a torx tool handy.

Boots, the old Quark is no longer available :( I wanted one but they were out of stock. I think they had a few small issues with the frames, Christian from Atomz went over to taiwan and decided not to release any more of the '09 model until they fixed the problems for the Quark II.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I'm thinking about just going with a complete, too... I have built up too many bikes, so it would be nice to just get a complete with solid parts already on it. I'll take a Quark II 26" long, please.

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
I know Danny Butler fitted a King to all his previous Atomz frames.

Otherwise they use a T40 torx bolt through system (it looks like you get the tool, in the top pic). It wouldn't be that much of a pain to remove the wheel, undoing one bolt as opposed to 2... as long as you have a torx tool handy.

Boots, the old Quark is no longer available :( I wanted one but they were out of stock. I think they had a few small issues with the frames, Christian from Atomz went over to taiwan and decided not to release any more of the '09 model until they fixed the problems for the Quark II.
Sucks to hear that. I'm surely too much of a basher to ride a Quark anyway. Doesn't Slinger run a King on his Quark also? The Brits love Kings and I love their natty style. I don't suppose you have any of the details of how they did it? I refuse to pour over T-F for answers so I don't expect anyone else to either.

I'm thinking about just going with a complete, too... I have built up too many bikes, so it would be nice to just get a complete with solid parts already on it. I'll take a Quark II 26" long, please.
Ozo Cannibal :sadwavey:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts