arkansas

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by mikeschiavone, Jul 18, 2004.

1. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

wasnt it this weekend? if it was, how was it. if it wasnt, dont mind my dumb ass.

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Yeah, it was, comp, film festival, speed trials. Cant wait to see pics from it/hear more about how it all went down, especially speed trials.

3. seandom

seandom New Member

the comp was really well done. really well done natural sections...not just like rock garden type natural, but like sketchy runups, heights, moss, logs, etc etc.

steidley was 1st in pro mod and stock. i have no clue about the others tho.

steidly ate it hard too. face first into the ground.

4. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

its was a really good comp, a bit behind time, but good sections, except for the speed trials comp, i could never find the course, i found a speed downhill course, but nothing for trials bikes, oh well. anywho, yea, mike did a nice face plant, got his face good, his bottom lip is so swollen right now, and he chipped part of his tooth, plus twisted his knee up, but that didnt stop him from doing his 2nd loop and beating everyone by like 20 dabs, if hell let me, ill post a pic of it, but its pretty narly.

Pro Mod-
    1. Mike Stedily
    2. Tom McNeal - got lucky....punk
    3. Chris Pitts
    4. Josh Cummings

Pro sTock-
    1. Mike stedily
    2. Ryder ok.
    3. robbie phunder front wheel chunder from down under
    4. kevin- i think?

jp will post the real results by the end of the week, oh yea, ed gilda won jr. stock and mod all by himself...... again, but he did drive, i mean, his parents drove him 22 hours for the comp.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

damnit. i should have gone, just to make ed not feel so special.

6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

7. gungywump

gungywump New Member

Yes please.

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

in junior? elan, gender fraud to get good results is one thing but age fraud is just a damn crime.

i wish i had not been broken at the event so i could ride the awesome sections. great comp but my wimpy asian body couldnt take the humidity. i would take like three steps outside the air conditioning of the car and just be dripping sweat.

9. [BMF] Chris

welcome to my everyday life

10. Elan

Elan steve french

awesome. i guess i would have to compete with the likes of graham then? fuck that. im happy i didnt go. but it has been reining here non-stop for a week or two

11. [BMF] Chris

it might as well rain here, then youd have an excuse for being soaking wet after a ride......

12. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

That natural owned me, i suck on it bad.

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Robbie says everyone in that town was mentally retarded.

14. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

trials is stupid....but not nearly as stupid as arkansas

15. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

Yea.. the mcdonalds employees in particular.

Any pictures or footage?

16. jpsnodab

jpsnodab Guest

Dan, do you ever have anything important or positive to say about anything...
    You and others like you make coming to this web site a waste of time, and sure doesn't help our sport at all....

17. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Thats a very progressive comment on your part. Congrats. Too many response that I could make, I think I will just keep quiet. I wasnt making a comment on the comp. I was making a follow up joke to Andrew Tonkerys statement, which I felt was clearly obvious.

Boo hoo I made a joke, I am sorry I made comments about how to IMPROVE YOUR COMPS. From what I've heard you are no one to judge me

18. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

koom bi-aah... koom bi-aahh...

so... any pics or vids?

19. jpsnodab

jpsnodab Guest

You don't know shit Dan... It wasn't to what you may have said or not said. I don't see anything but shit from you. What good is that Dan, is this all you are?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2004
  20. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

I cant understand this, can I get an interpreter?:rofl: