Arkansas Comp in Russellville

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by austintrials, May 17, 2004.

1. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

Hey I know that there will be alot of central riders going to CO. spring for the comp there to watch. But i was wondering is there any one that's going to got the Russellville comp?
    I would really hate :rant2: to drive there and only have 3 - 4 riders and all the rest being MTB. WOULD SUCK.
    and i dont' wanna drive all the way to Co springs and watch someone else trials.

just wondering? :Wavey: :Wavey: :Wavey: :Wavey: :Wavey:

2. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Why don't you drive to CO springs and compete???

3. Patrick

Patrick New Member

good thinkin Seth

4. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

:werd:

haha, Im sure you have your reasons not to go, but I want to make sure you feel bad about not going anyway. :D :D :D

5. No-dabs

No-dabs Guest

I've already been working on the McCalls. Scott, you and Jim should make the trip. This will be 4 days of non-stop riding. We'll be in group rides with some of the better riders in the country.

If you do go to Russellville, you had better take a full suspension ... because all of the trials riders will be in Colorado. :cool:

6. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

I'm not going to watch...

7. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

You can borrow my 1100? :bigthumb:

8. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So has anyone gone the comp in russellvill before?>
    Or is it worth a shit?

Damn thats just a LONG freaking way
    I have family in Ar. and I can stay there and ride around the redneck there and be asked "where's your seat Boy" (Done in redneck slang)

well i wish i had the time plus the money to make there. but I shall have ta pass.

i want pix Please

9. uownme

uownme get high and eat her