April 24 Group Ride photos

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by OTAdmin, Apr 27, 2004.

1. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

2. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Talk about quality photos...love the sequence pic! Is that done by the vid cam or a digicam?

3. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Nice pics Bill. Theo's is sweet...

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

damn, sick shots. i liked the gap sequence.
    kevin-you look to be pretty damned comfortable on that coust!

5. OTAdmin

It's done by my digital still cam.

6. average mike

average mike Guest

Awesome pics. The color in all those is so nice, really sharp and bright.

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Really nice pics...You are one of the best trials riding photographers putting pics on the net. Always retardedly crisp with good composition and interesting angles. Also its good to see CO allowing street in on there trials riding every one in a while.

8. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

And i'll second that - TOP pics Bill, your pics put most (if not all) 'pro' photographers to shame when theyre trying to take pics of trials riding...

9. OTAdmin

Wow guys, thanks for the REALLY nice compliments. I've been feeling like I'm been getting worse, but it seems everyone else is liking them more. I guess I'm just self-critical.

Bill

10. JK

JK New Member

Nah man, you are doing really well with those flics. Keep it up. Thanks for the desktop images.

11. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Can we do a photo shoot of dustin naked? I would love to see that.

12. G-Jordan

G-Jordan Guest

great pics, well done. I especially like the first one perfectly captured at each point.

george

13. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

:eek: :greddy:

14. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Bill,

Keep being critical, its how you will continue to improve. Seems obvious, but we see the improvements and if you dont keep pushing yourself you will just sorta level off and such. I guess my only critique is to try things more. You take very good pictures, but you could experiment a bit. I know you are going for realism, but its just a suggestion when you get around to it.

15. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Wow the clarity in those pictires is awesome. Not to mention the rest.

Are you in University or have been Bill? I'm wondering cause I thought maybe you took photography or something? Just curious.

I like the 3rd one the best with Kevin filming and the sweet manual going down.

Nive pics :bigthumb:

16. OTAdmin

Thanks Dan, I definitely need to try new things, I'm starting to dabble a bit in street photography.

Rob, I am a student at the University of Colorado but when I've looked, all the photography classes are only open to art majors and I'm an econ major.

17. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Ah econ... I remember that days. Never really felt like a "major" to me :) At any rate the photos are really good. Not only the quality is great but you capture the rider at the best point during the move

18. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Just read the post about photo classes only being open to art majors and that is terrible. I can nearly promise that your work would be way above the average GOOD student in those classes. Thats lame, if I couldnt take interdisciplinary courses at Clark I would be pissed

19. AndyT

AndyT New Member

you would have to blow serious $ on a real camera.

and enjoy yourself in the darkroom all day.

and not take pictures of any biking.