Anyone know this guy?

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Patrick, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Does anyone ride with Brendan Dwan? I know that he moved to Australia about 3-4 years ago.. I think he's about 27-29 years old.. He was a really good rider and maybe still is.

2. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

Yeah he lives in Sydney.. he just moved house, I'm not sure exactly where though. Peace might be able to help us out on this one? I haven't ridden with him in awhile, check out his website http://www.sydneytrials.tk In fact the last time I saw him was at the Fassi comp in September last year (where he came 2nd in Sport actually)

M.I.A.

3. Patrick

Patrick New Member

hey, thanks for info! He used to have a very helpful site based out of Austin. can't believe he's only in sport though.. Maybe he doesn't ride much anymore.

4. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

I was informed yesterday by Adam on a ride out at Clovelly (a favourite spot of Brendan's actually..) that Brendan has a new job and doesn't finish till like 10pm. That being his excuse! pffft

5. Peace

Peace pedocrab

brendan just got married and is working for.... nestle i think.... umm ill get back to ya on that one. His bikes are busted so he hasnt been riding for the past year almost. If all the sections were natural and tech in a comp he would win but yeah he doesnt like urban or big moves that much. But has a wicked style and is awesome to watch when on natty. ill get back with an e-mail adress if ya want?
    Peace