Anyone in CO have a beater mod??

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by DaneBrammage, Jul 8, 2004.

1. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

Yo--
    so i live in the state under you (some people think our state flag looks like rifle-scope crosshairs over a yellow backround but oh well) and here in NM there are no mod bikes at all, except for the ones i havent seen, and i'm not likely to ever see more than that. if you get my drift.
    if someone in CO has a beater mod from back in the day, you know, when hans rey roamed the earth or whatever, then i wondered if we could arrange a sale or a lease (!) of some kind. i want to try one enough to maybe drive up and get one. a new one is just too much $$$ and besides i might be even more of a dork on a mod than i already am on my stock. so if you have a used mod even if its not 100% built then lemme know.
    thanks.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

i know of a mod you can buy for $125. it even has magura brakes on it... want it? i thinks it is a ross. although i dont remember.

3. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

thanks for the mention. we are also right now thinking about an ancient x-lite frame that i was pm'd about. i tell you what i really want is one of them new echo team frames ($$$) due out in bout a month. i think i would love that frame even if i hated it.

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

I will be selling a near complete X Lite in by tommorow....Everything is there spare the
    front rim
    working brakes (have magura's but one leaks other has very sticky piston).

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

This would be OK in either the Colorado forum or for sale/want to by forum, so I moved it to the latter.

6. senorplinka

senorplinka Guest

Elan...can you exlain more about this 125 mod...PM or w/e ...........I dunno

7. Elan

Elan steve french

word. FYI: $175 is actual price guy wants for it. ill get photos of it though.