Anyone from Boulder going down to Co. Springs this weekend?

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by TTownJon, May 24, 2004.

1. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Yeah, yeah, i know - stupid question.

Anyway, im heading down saturday morning early and am looking for someone to carpool with.

Why waste the gas on two cars?

Also, any boulderites riding this week? I would love to get out and practice before my first comp....

thanks,

Jonathan

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i think there will be a group ride on friday going on in boulder on the campus. i think. i have no idea though on anything official. im affraid i cant help much with carpool action though. im sure someone will be heading down though you can tag on with.

3. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Thanks Kevin.

It would be great to get out on a group ride. Its been too long since ive ridden with anyone (no one I know outside of college really rides trials)

4. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I thought the group ride in Boulder was going to be Thursday night? It doesn't really matter to me, but I will have a half day on Thursday and all of Friday off, so we (Texas crew) will be looking to ride with everyone as much as possible.

5. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

How bout friday late afternoon then? Ive got a soccer game on thursday night and wouldnt be able to make it.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

vincent is here thursday. I'm not driving him anywhere though, so FTC is where he is riding unless someone drives him around.

7. I live in boulder and can ride either night after about 5pm and I plan on going up to the comp on saturday and I might be able to fit 4 people and their bikes so...

8. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

yeah, anytime after fife would be good for me.

So you still have room in your car? if your willing to haul my lazy ass id pitch for gas and snacks.

9. 1 spot reserved for Jon I still have 2 more seats if people want them

10. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Hey, when are you coming back to boulder?

my friend just told me is having a Graduation party late that afternoon. :down: If you dont want to come back that early, il just hop in my own car.

thanks for offer whether or not it works out.

11. Pancho

Pancho Member

If possible, Vincent should be in the springs friday morning for press stuff, just so you know...

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

yeah he is going down on thursday actually (with robbie and graham), no one talks to me anymore.

Dolphin is riding saturday if anyone wants to come :rofl:

13. senorplinka

senorplinka Guest

Let me know if there is a group ride this weekend, I'm down with anywhere. Either post it on here or give me a call at 303 753 0718. Seeya.

14. Jon, what time are you planning on leaving?

15. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

id like to be back in boulder by mid afternoon (~3 to 4 oclock) but maybe later.

Friend still hasnt given the specifics of the party :down: - might not start till late that evening.

il beat it out of him sometime this evening.

16. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

its gonna go till 6, so id like to be back 430ish.

Do-able?

17. sounds good Jon, where do you live, I live in North Boulder so if you are closer to Co Springs then we can meet at your house, my cell # is 720-366-6996. Thanks Tyler

18. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

alright, cool
    Il give you a call when i get off work ~4

im also in N.Boulder

Cedar and Broadway (near Ideal Market)

You (or anyone else) want to ride tonight? Ive been itching to ride all week and it just hasnt worked out.

let me know Jon @ 720 289 6704