Anyone Ever ride in Moab?

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by grandkrawler, Aug 15, 2004.

1. grandkrawler

grandkrawler Guest

Hi I'm new to this forum and I live in Moab Utah which is one of the mountain biking capitals of the world. There are a few other locals that ride here. And I have seen a few bikes in town. I was wondering if anyone has ever ridden here because there really are some great places to ride.

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Sure, I used to go to Moab twice a year. I haven't been in quite some time now though, life just got too busy for it :(. There used to be a comp there too every year, but it has gone by the wayside with us having basically been dropped from the mtn states cup. I would really like to make it back out there though, so if you stay active on these forums you may see me make a post about heading out that way and we can hook up.

Also, you wouldn't happen to have a built zj or wj would you?

Bill

3. grandkrawler

grandkrawler Guest

What a coincidence, I do happen to have a built blue ZJ. Maybe I know you from nagca? Anyways, I plan to keep current in these forums so I will look for more posts about Moab. It would be great to see other riders here!

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

everyone has a built ZJ or wj in that fucking place.

I rode there like 2 years ago in a mtn states cup :dunno:

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

3 years ago was tha last mtn states cup trials event there- when the wind was angry.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

that shit was THE BOMB....i was scurred of the chairlift :eek:

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

your name is grandkrawler, it was just a good guess ;).