anybody up for an Austin ride?

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Gaps720, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

i'm just bored with things out here and looking for some guys to ride with... lemme know if anybody wants to ride next weekend. any suggestions on location are welcome too. thanks -dustin

2. trialsmasta

trialsmasta Guest

Does anyone ride during the week?

3. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

i ride like every freaking day, but no one ever calls me, so i just go by myself, some one hit me up if they wanna go, i usally go to cambels hole on the weekend, and ride the main part of zilker during the week, i dont know of anywere else.........

4. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

hey i might be in for a ride at cambel's hole this weekend... maybe saturday? lemme know. i'll see if i can convince my parent's to let me drive into town since i'm there like every weekend.

5. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

i have school from 12-5, perhaps after that....... pm me

6. trialsian

trialsian Guest

Austin Ride, Friday the 10th, 6:30pm

Hey Austin Riders,

I wanted to start doing some Friday night sessions after work. Jeremy and I are meeting at 6:30pm and going to a park and a school near his house... although, we can go somewhere else to accommodate others.

Chris, Jeremy tried to call you, but didn't got a message with an electronic voice, not yours. What's your new number? You can reach me at 577-5205.

Later,
    Ian

7. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

ian... call me when you guys wanna ride. 512-963-2303. thanks -dustin

8. trialsian

trialsian Guest

Dustin, I'll call you next time we ride... about 95% sure that we will ride this Friday around 6pm in Austin somewhere. If we ride before then, I'll call you.... in the meantime, how long does it take you to get to downtown? Ian

9. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

you know there is a comp at DevilsDen state park in Ar. this sat? right

10. trialsian

trialsian Guest

Sorry... way too far for me. I'm lucky if I can find two hours in a weekend to ride these days.

11. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

downtown is about 50 minutes from me... lemme know. thanks

12. David Weyman

David Weyman It's always 4:20 in Austin!

Gee, I didn't know that. That sounds cool, I wish someone had posted on this or I might have missed the post.....Good luck, I went to Mena a few years ago and it was fun...