Anybody goto the Warped Tour in Denver?

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by oicdn, Jul 16, 2004.

1. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Didn't they just run through Denver this past Sunday? Can't wait till they get here....Lotsa good bands coming here:

http://www.warpedtour.com/8-1.html

Gonna snag up some tickets tonight....

From Autumn to Ashes, Anti Flag, The Casualties, The Bled, Flogging Molly (locals...GF knows the Drummer :x: ...hopefully it's not rained out...shitty Florida rain....

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

i would go to see anti flag and tiger army, thats it...big venues generally suck for music.

3. incorporeal

incorporeal Guest

Ive been every year but this year, and Im not going its too big and crowded, too many jocks.....etc and I only would want to see a few of the bands

FTW

4. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

my sister is goign to it. im not going to that link or whatever, but im going to make a couple guesses..are simple plan, good charlotte or yellowcard playing?

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

^^^HAHAHAH, yeah....but it's the only opportunity you get to see a couple AWESOME bands in one "sitting"...I think all the little douches running around kinda ruins the atmosphere...but there are a couple good bands there...$25 for all them bands...can't really say no....

6. Elan

Elan steve french

there is nothing at warped tour worth watching. except maybe the titties.

7. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i agree. i dont erally like the whole pop punk thing and just knowing that there are so many of thems peopls there would ruin it for me

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

buzzcocks > *.pop punk

9. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

i hear the Calgary show rocked

10. Elan

Elan steve french

i hear liza minelli rocked

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

my brother just went to a prince concert, he said it rocked.

(this was not a lie)

sunday in d-town is the blood brothers; !!! and matson jones on wednesday..sonic youth in a week or two, modest mouse soon as well :wiggle: I go to allllll

mm is playing right now in san fran about 20 mins away from me, I could not go however :wtc: twas in the same theatre I saw kraftwerk

(any bands mentioned in this post > warped tour trash)

12. oicdn

oicdn Guest

You know you have all the Yellowcard cds......

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I got buttfucked in gay traffic for that bullshit. Saw the blood brothers though....sonic youth and modest mouse are playing the same night, wow way to be dumb colorado :greddy:

14. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Sick.....but that's sucks ass for the same times...pretty shitty delimna, LOL!

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

mm tickets already bought :eek:

sonic youth was more expensive, and they aren't as interesting in terms of a live performance.....if there are any faggy 14 year old MTV kids at this concert i'm knifing them.

16. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Almost 100% guarantee that there will be. Bring a sharp knife.

17. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Oh, you know they'll be there cause of that ONE SONG Float On is all over MTV and the radio. Everybody hopped onto the shitty bandwagon, just like they did for AFI for this last album. Hard Rock Live with AFI SUCKED cause there were so many faggy MTV posers there....

It was funny, when they played songs off thier previous albums, you could tell who the fags were....they didn't know what the songs were....that's when you knife them, ;)

18. AndyT

AndyT New Member

yeah i didn't go see AFI after their last album was released, and never will. I hope isaac plays nothing from the new album.

19. average mike

average mike Guest

Good thing im going to teh royal oak show instead of the colorado one. :)

20. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Yeah after the last album....too many faggy MTV kids KILLED the atmosphere....and now that I look back, I wondering if I want to experiance this with Warped Tour......might have to bring a dull knife, LOL!

That'll totally kick ass if he plays all older stuff...make all those newbie bandwagon fags go away..."Modest mouse sucks live. They didn't even play anything from thier new album" :hsugh: