Observed Trials banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
G

·
Looking good for only two hours. Check out Trash Zen for hella sick tutorials on trials techniques. Just as helpful as Leech imo. Other than that just keep doing what you're doing.

trashzen.com
You all really need to check this link. Trash Zen is a godsend. Even if you've been to the site before, check it again.

Keep up the good work and practice.

And seriously, check out the link.

·
Slow and Squeezy
84 Posts
Yeah, I've been trying to focus on your bleeding procedure, but oddly my mind keeps wandering to trash zen.

Like watching a train plow into another. Burned into my corneas forever.
Butt I have to see it again...

·
Professional fall-offer.
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks guys. I'm getting pallets tomorrow, so I'll put all the advice into practice. Hopefully I get it all right by the end of the weekend... :dunno:

·
Pure Trials
1,337 Posts
i know that you just got your first trials bike and all but learn on a bike that is heavy and has bad geomety will make you a much stronger rider. Im getting a 07 echo control tomarrow but have been on a mtb for about 8 months. ive gained about 5 pounds of muscle mass. I rode the echo with jitters a few weeks ago and throwing it around was supidly easy. just becase you have the bike it doesnt mean you magically have the skill to go with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You shouldn't be learning to back wheel hop. There is no such trials "move." The hopping is correcting. Nobody hops to just hop. That's mistake #1 in your learning.

In a perfect situation you get on back wheel and don't hop but are just on your back wheel.

Mistake #2 is learning to do anything on the back wheel until you have absolutely EVERYTHING DIALED on two wheels. It makes sense that your balance should be good on two wheels before trying anything on one. Why people are in such a rush to get on the back wheel is beyond me.
Very Very wise words. Probably the most sensible bit of advise i've seen given to a beginner in ages. If your new to trials take note of what Rupintart has to say here. He is spot on.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts