Any one riding in Boulder next Monday tues or wed?

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by Ryder, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Ryder

Ryder Guest

Yo Dudes,

I just bought a car and I was thinking of riding with the crew up north. I'll have to double check my work schedule, but I would love to come up there and ride. If any one is riding early next week, give a holler. By the way, I always have to work weekends so I'll be up there maybe next Monday afternoon the 15th.

P.S. This is my first post here and this site looks Nice!

2. Elan

Elan steve french

i can ride. if i get my booster in...

3. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Thats not the best timing for me unfortunately as I'm trying to finish up midterms before Spring break (20th-28th). I will work my ass off though and try and get out at least once.

How long do you think you'd be around for?

Bill

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'll be out of the country that week :wtc:

but ryder the week after that, mondays will work for me- you can stay at my place if you want (in fort collins)- I seriously doubt you want to drive home in the same day!!

5. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

Ryder,

Hey I should be around and if I can survive this week of shit I would love to ride with you. I know Mike, Bill, and Akira would also, let me know if you need a place to crash.

Josh

P.S
    Is your # still 970-247-3519?

6. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Come on up! I'll have some time to ride as well. Get my contact info from the Contact thread. I'm in Golden (just 20 minutes south of Boulder).

Josh, if you guys do ride up in Boulder, call me. I'll bring up my new rig.

Taylor

7. Ryder

Ryder Guest

Yo Dudes,

Tomorrow, I will check on my work schedule, that is when it is being posted. I may have an extra booster for the bro that needs one. Only Magura ones though.

Josh, That phone number is my ex girlfriend's. I got the boot from that residence a few months back. Email me: [email protected] and I will give you my new number via email. If you know you guys will be getting together, I will fo sho be up derre. Hopefully the weather will hold out. For now, I am riding the Trialscoach's Brisa until My Cous gets here. Give me a call. Ryder

8. Elan

Elan steve french

i need a magura mount, but im pretty sure i found one.. thank anywho