Another video

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by average mike, Apr 3, 2004.

1. oicdn

oicdn Guest

:eek3: Pretty neato vid. That little box to big box with pallets near the end was SICK....

I dunno why, but I really dig your style of riding for some reason.....nice. :bigthumb:

I have no music though, but that's prolly an Mplayer thing....

2. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

wow mike! you are getting way to good way to fast.. kinda like some one els i know.. :)

martin, ride your bike more. hehe
    good stuff man.. keep it up.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

rasauche? do i asume there is good music by that one gay emo type band? sweet, i am DL now

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

super sick video. awesome riding, you're improving so fast! keep up the good work

5. alexm

alexm Member

very sick video, and the image quality is very good. are you still using tmpgenc with those settings i sent you?

you are really starting to go very big! i'd suggest you start practicing all your sidehops and stuff to your other side now, towards your back foot. not only will this improve your skills and be handy in comps and stuff, but you will eventually be able to do it higher because of clearance issues. im still learning this but i can now go about the same height both sides.

keep up the great work and keep putting out vids, hehe good ol' mod ;)

6. Elan

Elan steve french

damn, you are pretty good... better than i fo sho. sweet vid, awesome choice in the music..too bad it was mine first!! argghh.. j/k.

7. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Good job with the editing and stuff Mike. This video's a huge wake up call, hopefully this is the jump start I needed to get my self to ride more. My riding might even be worse then I though. WIth that said it was still one of the coolest rides I've ever been on. I will be riding with Ian tomorrow around 12 in Teledo. Call me if you need more info. Lates
    Martin

8. Elan

Elan steve french

was that you on the px or whatever martin?

9. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

10. average mike

average mike Guest

Thanks for the comments, Elan: sawee for stealing your music
    Alex: Yup im still using tmpgenc, it works great. Ive kinda started to do sidehops to my bad side, i can only do like 2 feet which is pretty lame compared to like 3 feet on my other side. Martin: i cant ride man, i gotta do homework and shit, sorry i didnt call you or Ian i had to work saturday :greddy2:

11. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

:greddy2:

12. Todd

Todd Guest

mike that was a kick ass video.....your side hops are looking real solid. I gotta start practising my sidehops haha

13. alexm

alexm Member

one more tip, when you wheelswitch, angle yourself and bike to the other side. you will be able to go much higher eventually, with much less effort.

Alex