another gnarly crash

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Andreas, Apr 24, 2004.

1. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

not as bad as hydroboys, but it inspired me to put this one up. a local kid that rides stanford eats SHIT. freeriders....PSH..... (even though i ride DH sometimes tooo :greddy2: )
    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/shadowofbob/

2. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

3. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

what a chackalaraca

4. average mike

average mike Guest

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

5. manimal

manimal New Member

haha.. he folded in half..

6. JK

JK New Member

I bet he said "watch this guys" just before he started to go. Argh, freeride kiddies jumping stairs on their bikes.

7. cogmog

cogmog Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAAA :rofl:

8. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

WTF??? :eek:wned:

Why the hell did he not just cruise down the stairs instead of slaming on his fucking brakes??? This guy is a true moron! :D

9. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

this dude is stupid. I'm glad he went down... now he'll know, you either commit, or go home.

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

even if his fucking chain broke or some gay shit just manual down them.

what

a

fat

poser

faggot

11. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

I don't know about you, but the first thing I think of doing when I'm going 20 MPH over a drop is locking my front brake.... :ugh:

Unless he was TRYING to go for a front flip?

12. Evant

Evant Guest

this is what happens when roadie go freeride

13. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

he would have been better off to lock both brakes. he might have made it. or at least have just gone down the stairs. what a noob

14. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

bahahaha, oh my god that is great

15. senorplinka

senorplinka Guest

Wait a tick, my chain broke, what do I do? Oh I know, let me wait until the steps get realllllly close to me and then, SLAM ON THE FRONT BRAKE! Oh, and hold on 'till I do a scorpion down the stairs.

16. digby

digby New Member

I read all the posts while I was waiting for this to download, I was expecting some huge drop, not that set of stairs at stanford. That kid is a dipshit, he couldla just leaned back and he wouldve been fine.

When I was watching the slow mo part, I was like "that kids gonna get his legs out and step over the bike, ohh shit, I guess hes not"

By the way, that looks like that hurt like shit.

good edit job too, I love it when I see people on hardtails with 5 inch forks. Andreas, teach that kid how to use his brakes properly. also when to let go would also be good.

edit, oh god, I just watched it a little more closely, right before he falls, you can see he's teetering on the edge trying to keep his balance, THEN, his 5 inch fork starts to uncompress from the panic braking and throws his ass over. Its like a catapault.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2004