Annoying people..

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by bonzai, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

2. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

That's EASTERN Canadians, guys. :p

They're all a bunch of pricks out there. Trust me, I'm from Alberta.

3. cogmog

cogmog Member

lol

4. Ross

Ross New Member

The few people that have stopped and talked to me have been very interested. Most people dont realize what can be done on a bicycle and even though I am a beginner, I can do things on a bike they have never seen before. A few weeks ago I was riding some rocks at a nature preserve and this asian guy came up to me and watched me for a while. He asked me how long I had been riding, what the sport was called, etc. Then he says he wishes his son was here so he could see my riding. I wish more people were supportive like this guy was. I havent really had too many bad experiences yet.

5. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

people love seeing what i do, i am the age of people that would hurt themselves coppying what riders do so people dont hear complain about that, but that might be because i dont really ride in any cities.

6. chronic

chronic Dungeonmaster's Guide

Some people think what I do is neat, and others dont. But I couldn't give a hoot about the old russian women who bitch at me for fouling their picnic tables because I am on my bike.
    So who gives a ...shibby

7. Tanner

Tanner New Member

I was riding on some pallets/boxes in my yard, and a guy in an SUV rolled down his window, stopped for about 5 minutes then said "That is the coolest thing I have ever seen." Then some old lady bitched at me for making too much noise with my brakes.

8. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

I had one lady tell me she hoped I fell and broke my neck so that the world would be without one more 'failure child'... hahaha

Most people just think it's cool or tell me my tires are flat though :)

9. PERO

PERO Go ride, bike trials!

Не, чуваки, у меня с этим обтоит просто- если кто-то недоволен тем, что я делаю и как я катаюсь- я не обращаю на слова этого человека никакого внимания и жду пока этот человек пройдет. Я не хочу доставлять другим людям неприятные ощущения, если им не нравиться что я делаю- я лучше поеду к другой теме, а позже вернусь откуда меня согнали.

10. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

This is an English forum not to many people know what this is!!

11. Peace

Peace pedocrab

lol what the fuck!?

I have only been hassled by a person maybe 2 times this year? the rest is security guards doin their job, we actually made friends with one and turned him into a trials rider! haha i think he either got fired or quit soon after.
    But generally australian ppl love to watch us, i have been hassled by the occasional old person and told to do a backflip by morons.
    Peace

12. Yurich

Yurich New Member

Bratan, ti ot kuda??

13. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I think thats enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.