Observed Trials banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just shot over an hour of riding today at The Green Ridge. Still nursing my shoulder so nothing big, maybe like 10 rear wheel moves the whole 4 mintues. No music, hence the name "raw"- just raw footage, no editing really.

EDIT: video now available only in the video section!

You guys liked my last practice vid, so I thought why not give you some more. Enjoy, let me know what you think.

Also thanks to Bill here for hosting, and my roomate Steve for filming.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Once again impressive. It's always amazing to me how your average practice ride turns into a really good video. Thanks again, and more please :hs:
Martin

·
Registered
195 Posts
sick video! the riding was great, and i liked having no music for once. did not mind that it was 'raw' at all, it was shwank actually.
how'd you get down from the tree haha

·
Registered
955 Posts
yeah, good on you, andy. i especially liked the wedge type move to front wheel. by the way, what was the music in your last video?

·
OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY
1,707 Posts
nice vid dude... for everyone who likes riding with music; if you synchronize the song scar tissue by red hot chilli peppers it kinda goes with it, maybe its just me?

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
durkie said:
yeah, good on you, andy. i especially liked the wedge type move to front wheel. by the way, what was the music in your last video?

andrew practice 1 was Prefuse 73 - hot winters day ( i think thats the name)

FTC 1 was the mars volta..

FTC 2 was the shins- caring is creepy.

Glad you guys enjoyed it. I got a flat tire and ended fairly early unfortunately. The 20 mph wind didn't help either.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice vid. I love your style (in a non-sexual way). Was that shot just recently? You guys are lucky, frigging 3 feet of snow where I am.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Elan said:
you can bet with andrew, that all footage is released within at least one day of shooting, and usually it is put up the day its shot.
Elan is correct

I rode around 2 pm, got done around 4 pm, put the vid out by 6:30...yes it is 50 + degrees here in colorado. The common misconception that it is cold here keeps people away, which is awesome... Today it is 50+ and we have a competition :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
AndrewT said:
Elan said:
you can bet with andrew, that all footage is released within at least one day of shooting, and usually it is put up the day its shot.
Elan is correct

I rode around 2 pm, got done around 4 pm, put the vid out by 6:30...yes it is 50 + degrees here in colorado. The common misconception that it is cold here keeps people away, which is awesome... Today it is 50+ and we have a competition :)
Damn you guys and your rideable "winters".

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
depends on where you live...if you live on the front range, you ahve good days almost always..if you live in hte mountains, lik i do, you get 1hr of good sunshine..and hte snow sticks to your dogs. thats stupid.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts