AndrewT Practice video 5

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by AndyT, Mar 22, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Ok, so I was pissed about my first ride so I just treated myself to some standard gaybo urban. Brought along the camera. Nothing big (I think?) going on, simple editing...some might like the songs... 5 mins long, plenty of riding- possibly worth the download.

Let me know what you think-

*Video moved to the video section for registered members only*

https://www.observedtrials.net/vb/local_links.php?action=jump&id=135

ps... yeah I fucked up the title screen, i didn't remember which practice vid it was.

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

holy shit your my hero! that video was sick. it seems your loads better on your xtp than your woodman. some of the gaps were insane and that beggining curb scene was pretty cool the way you figured out some lines. super sick video, hoping to see more of the sickness on your xtp soon!

by the way-at around 1 30 you did what i call a wedge. at around 4 20 into the video you did what i call a surge. any tips on either?
    sick video

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Just pay attention to body movement, on the "surge" as you call it you can see i push my chest down to my bars then jump up as high as I can...I also release my front brake which gives me a hook effect and pulls me up without much energy - but that doesn't always hold true depending on what you are riding on.

The wedge- once you learn how to stay there for a long time without falling all over the place then you can concentrate on the actual move. I tend to preload a lot, and then the most important part is an explosive move foreward- on REALLY big wedges I shift gears with my thigh, that gives you an idea of how far your body should go before you extend with your arms.

Glad you enjoyed it.

4. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Andrew that was really cool... wow. I really liked that kick to manual up and across the sidewalk and then up to rear on the retaining wall

5. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Once again very nice. I'm looking forward to seeing you on some more natural during a good ride. Looking good on the xtp, are you still running the 90 degree echo stem and bar or have you changed to a higher rise yet? time to watch again
    Martin

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I would like 15 deg...still 90x10 right now however. And yeah, that xtp is a manualing machine especially with a fresh grind :rofl:

7. ty

ty Guest

i liked that video alot, i see your back to working on the drops to front, good work :bigthumb:

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

hey Bill, please host this one!?

9. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

good stuff. the double cross shocker was top shelf. good to see you getting back into the groove. looked a lot better by the end of the flick.

10. alexm

alexm Member

those manual to up things were sex. youve got a very good build for trials. and im only gay if you want me to me :gaybar:

but seriously, good music, good shots, good riding.

Alex

11. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

you did NOT just say that :greddy2:

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

lol, a good build for trials! I'm afraid to ask what that is :naughty:

speaking of gay, some guy at the airport asked me for my phone number on my way back from spring break :wtf: :greddy:

13. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

:greddy2: :greddy2: :greddy2: :wtf: :barf: :greddy2: :greddy: :ugh2:
    that's seriously fucking gross. o well, did you at least get his phone number so you could harass the hell out of him when you got back? :eek:wned:

14. alexm

alexm Member

hahaha. dont worry guyzz im not really homosexual ( gay accents are really hard to pull off on forums ) anyway, we better not take away from the post.

seriously though, you are lean and a good height. looks good to me anyway. we can continue this topic on aol if you like andrew lol.

Alex

15. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm on vacation so the hosting thing is kinda weird right now and I'm not easy to get a hold of.

Sorry for the delay on this one guys, I'm going to bed and the video will be done uploading in 30 minutes, at 2:00AM EST. Here is where it will be.

It is 49.64mB:

*Video moved to the video section for registered members only*

https://www.observedtrials.net/vb/lo...ion=jump&id=135

16. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

andreas, when are you comming out of the closet?

17. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

wow, first time I dL'd from matts link it gave me a 12MB file, next time a 21MB, then a 22MB, I get the hint... just cool is all'

18. G-Jordan

G-Jordan Guest

Nice vid mate, you got some serious skills. I really enjoyed watchin that one.
    george

19. pav

pav New Member

geez alex your lookin all of us aussies look gay maN!

haha

pav

20. alexm

alexm Member

i think he means "making" instead of "lookin". i'll tell you whats gay...homophobes, get over it faggots :)

Alex