AndrewT Practice video #4

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by OTAdmin, Feb 22, 2004.

1. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm posting about it because Andrew had to take off, so let him know what you think about it.

EDIT: video now available only in the video section!

From a ride up the Poudre.

Enjoy

*negative comment about Stephen Maeder goes here* :rofl:

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

nice riding and nice camera work by ty... much better than some camera workers!

the music in the end part was great. that first part though i was thinking about how my dumps have a more regular beat.... another good video. keep up the good work.

3. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Your (andrew) style just keeps getting better and better. It was refreshing to see some solid uci riding after a weekend of scratched pedals and bashgaurds. Music fit the video perfect. The terrain was awesome. It was also nice how you should yourself not making a move then finally making it.
    Martin
    PS watching this video will probably cut into at least 2 hours of study time this week, Thanks! Nice move at 2:40 :greddy2: :rofl:

4. Tanner

Tanner Well-Known Member

oh my god my ears bled from the music

5. ty

ty Guest

wow that camera work made me wanna :barf: my bad, i'll try to do better next time, good ride and video tho

6. Cole

Cole New Member

Nice! Haven't heard that song for ages. How long have you been riding Andrew?

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

long enough ;)

Dunt worry guys, I'll use something cool like staind or dave mathews band next time.

8. alexm

alexm Member

i liked the music, nice and chilled. the only thing that made me sick is how yellow your arms are andrew, i mean i know youve been ill lately but really, cover them up so i can atleast concentrate on the riding!

nice to see some wedges in there that are in situations that to me, seemed like it was actually the best option to use a wedge, even when they werent easy wedges. that was a very poor sentence. nice riding though, very nice spot, one i will watch again. this is just a response after the first viewing so its a shit one.

Alex

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Yeah wedges are very useful, you only realize that once you start doing them all the time. If you ever notice in the pics from last week or my other practice vids that my mouth is wide open, its because my nose is full of snot and I can't breathe- and yes my poor yellow arms...think I have the yellow fever or something ;)

Somethings you can't really see are all the trees hitting me, and that it was raining for half of that- the main reason I fucked up on that gap/up so many times...those rocks are usually under water, and when they get wet they are super stefahn :greddy: . Not as stefahn as the sidehop we missed on film, but otherwise I thought ty did a good job filming :bigthumb:

10. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

at least you got the whole shot rather than turnign the camera on and off while the move is still going. you also managed to keep the framing pretty good considering what you were trying to walk over and not eat crap at the same time. i say well done.

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

ahahaahaahhaahahaah

Come on kevin, everyone knows youa re supposed to turn the camera off whenever something amazing happens.

12. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

i am an ass fuck, posted in wrong thread.

13. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr Guest

ace vid, can't wait to see more!

14. Patrick

Patrick New Member

awesome riding and sweet riding spot..

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Come up to ftc playa...I'll show you it :) Things look a lot harder in real life, you'll see ;)

16. Elan

Elan steve french

boo.... if they looks harder in real life, i am staying home..tee hee

good video though.

17. Absolutely inspired riding. That Woodman looks like it is working out afterall. Yours appears to ride better than mine though it is dragging its sack. Cest la vie.