Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BiKe4EvEr said:
lets take a vote, just for fun:
who do you respect more...andrewt or OICDN?
i myself say andrewt cuz he rides awsome and knows what he's talking about :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
I'm going to say Andrew Tonkery, just because I've known him longer and he actually will answer my pathetic questions. Not to mention the fact he and I get along really well as of late.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bwahahahahahaha just looking at the poll i see that andrew has 8 and OICNDN has 1. im betting that the one is occidsndf voting for himself

·
Registered
955 Posts
oh for fuck's sake. the topic about andrew and oicdn has been closed. the drama is trying to come to an end. and then you come along and take a poll " just for fun" on a forum whose core group of participants consists of the entire colorado trials scene, which you may be surprised to find out, includes andrew and all of his friends. at this point, one could only conclude that you're doing this poll as a means of insulting oicdn, in which case, you're just acting like an asshole.

·
Registered
129 Posts
oh for fuck's sake. the topic about andrew and oicdn has been closed. the drama is trying to come to an end. and then you come along and take a poll " just for fun" on a forum whose core group of participants consists of the entire colorado trials scene, which you may be surprised to find out, includes andrew and all of his friends. at this point, one could only conclude that you're doing this poll as a means of insulting oicdn, in which case, you're just acting like an asshole.
Thank you! What the f*ck is "just for fun" supposed to mean? Moron.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
I'm sorry guys but this is one of the dorkiest things I've ever been a part of :rofl:

I never thought I'd be in an internet popularity contest :wtc:

·
Registered
1 Posts
AndrewT said:
I'm sorry guys but this is one of the dorkiest things I've ever been a part of :rofl:

I never thought I'd be in an internet popularity contest :wtc:
I thought uk sites were bitchy :rolleyes:

There was a poll the other week on one, very similar to this one it just causes bad feelings.
Don't worry about it andrew your winning and the winner gets a kiss from the loser :drool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.