Observed Trials banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike is in good shape, few scratches but no dents. Surly singleator chain tensioner, Chris King rear hub, HS33 magura hydrolic rim brakes. please pm me with specific questions. This was my first trials bike and I can take pictures of anything else if I can't answer the question. $800 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, no particular reason, I put it together backwards after shipping it from Florida and haven't ridden it. Haven't had a minute to change it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you measure the frame? The front brakes are avid BBDB MTN. I'm not 100% sure what the front hub is either. I'm in downtown if you are close by let me know if you want to take a look

·
They see me rollin'
835 Posts
Nevermind I found the measurments from another website. I'm about two hours away from SLC but maybe I will come take a look next time I'm down there if it's not sold, maybe in a week or two.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I meet up with Eli last night to buy a few parts. Everything was cool. I didn't have time to check out the bike could go back and check it out if someone wants.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
I've ridden that bike.. Used to be my bro Eric's. the pedals were off my uni.. Everything is solid on that thing, Good deal!

·
Old Man, Poser, Newbie, "Huba Huba"
4,052 Posts
Good job, OTN delivers again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts