abandoned footage

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by alexm, Mar 11, 2004.

1. alexm

alexm Member

ok, canberratrials video 13 is soooo close to being finished, and since we havent ridden much lately and im injured i thought i would make a vid of all the left over footage that i had on my computer thats not worthy of video 13. so if you think its crap, i warned you! nice and chilled i think.

http://canberratrials.com/vidslong/canberratrials_gehy.mpg - video link has been taken down due to space issues on my hosting

Alex

2. average mike

average mike Guest

Damn, if thats crappy footage, i can imagine what the good footage is like. I really enjoyed that video, you are getting dangerously good alex. :bigthumb:

3. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

haha, yea that wasn't too bad i thought. i can't wait for the new canberra trials video, as you guys haven't released one for quite some time now

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

that was coo'

canberra 13 will be awesome if this was what was left on the cutting room floor.

5. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

I agree with everything said. I like.

6. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

That was some really good throw away footage, can't wait for the final vid... WTF, is your city just a big trials park or something?

also, how dare you have summer right now...

7. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

craig pearce is cool cuz he has an equip too!

8. alexm

alexm Member

craig just sold his equip. they are disgusting bikes to ride. thanks for comments guys. as soon as i heal, i'll go out and get the final shots for the video.

Alex

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

10. alexm

alexm Member

canberra, is a pretty wicked place for trials, we are still discovering stuff natural wise, we are pretty lucky. also summer is too hot here, have to start riding at like 5pm onwards. this may well be the last canberratrials video of the numbered series however, we have pretty much filmed all the worthy lines, not too many comprehendable death lines to do either.

i dont know what to say, i dont understand that comment.

Alex

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

don't worry all my vids will be mute from now on

12. alexm

alexm Member

no, sorry, i wont use any more andrewt music from now on, keep using music in your vids.

13. Elan

Elan steve french

i think "andrewt music " is finished...

i am using new wave from now on

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

how funny that is...

as ftc 3 originally had the psychadelic furs - I'll stop the world in it at some point. I fear ftc 4's music will be used before I even put it out.

15. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Niiiiice. I like :bigthumb: