A taste of what's to come...

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by chaloux, May 31, 2004.

1. chaloux

chaloux Party all the time.

A video of me practicing in my back yard. This is mostly just to show off the widescreen feature I recently discovered in my camera, and is a taste of what you can expect in the near future (minus all the crappy riding, of course).

http://tier2music.com/muskokatrials/widebikes.avi

Also: I will up seven skids shortly! I would ride now, except for that I'm sick as heeeell.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2004
  2. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Pretty good vid, it's a high pedal up!! But I really dislike those moves to bash they make me cringe.

Otherwise riding wa good.

3. chaloux

Haha yes I know. I rarely ever use bashguard. I'm not entirely sure why I bashguarded 6 skids. I was warming up maybe? After watching this video I have come to realize that it doesn't look like I put any effort into that gap up, and could probably do it without bashguard if I tried it a couple times.

This is the problem with skids: I can do 6 easily. Very easily. I up bar height every time, but 7 skids is just a weeeee bit too high for the next step (especially going from 6 to 7). I'm sure if I was upping 6, then 6 and 1/2, and then 7, I could do seven.
    It's just a big jump from 6-7. stupid pedal ups.

4. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

Stop braggin' damn it! I can barely pedal up 3 palets!

Nice work, nice video. :bigthumb:

5. karmapolice

karmapolice Guest

great vid man........what is the name of the song you used???

6. chaloux

7. oicdn

oicdn Guest

You and me both....Pedal kick up one though, is a different story, I dunno why either....

8. Abbwoman

Abbwoman Mayor of Fold City

hey i just learned how to pedal up and on my first try got up 3 pallets,
    i personaly like em..but i cant go to rear wheel yet..need some lessons from robbie :ugh:
    -adam

9. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

pretty cool. didn't like the bash parts, but oh well.
    oh yea, learn to tap, it WILL get you higher.

10. JayP

JayP Guest

what's tap?

11. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

a tap is when you hit the front wheel near the top of the object as you pedalup. makes you shoot upwards a bit more.

don't be afraid of going a little faster towards those 7 pallets, you're nearly there!
    go faster, give a bit more oomph and spin those pedals a bit faster to get the bike up there quicker.