A short ride i had today. Video.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by hydroboy, Oct 31, 2004.

1. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Here is a short video of an hours ride at some logs i discovered the other day. If you like street and not natural do not download this video. My riding was feeling pretty shit today so its not my best stuff but i thought i would make it / post it anyway.

Trials-Shack

| High Quality | 2:30 - 28MB |

www.trials-shack.co.uk/akpv/videos/akpv_cotterladydenmanlogs.wmv

| Low Quality | 2:30 - 5MB |

www.trials-shack.co.uk/akpv/videos/akpv_cotterladydenmanlogs_lowQ.wmv

Eengoedidee.nl

| High Quality | 2:30 - 28MB |

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/parsefiles/?type=bike-trials&filename=akpv_cotterladydenmanlogs.wmv

| Low Quality | 2:30 - 5MB |

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/parsefiles/?type=bike-trials&filename=akpv_cotterladydenmanlogs_lowq.wmv

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  2. sebLG

sebLG New Member

can this be put on eengoedidee? cant use trials-shack gayness.

3. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

ok assfuck. ill let you know when its up.

edit - use mozilla firefox, it doesnt work with oprea or whatever the fuck that browser is called. Get mozilla, its sick.

4. alexm

alexm Member

awesome video alex and sick location. despite what you said about not riding so well, you did some good stuff. maybe head there before the next fride?

5. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Sounds like a plan, to be honest i dont think the video did the location justice, but you should see it all this friday, hopfully no more turns to woodchip by then.

6. sebLG

sebLG New Member

cooool video . sick riding spot ... and yes pre-fride there would be killerrr. thanks for eengoedidee-afying it also. :bigthumb:

7. alexm

alexm Member

i was thinking that the bits you were riding looked way better than any of the shit you were filming at the end for me. cant wait to go there friday.

Alex

8. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

All of the shit i rode i filmed at the end too, so really the filming i did at the end doesnt make the stuff i rode look as good as it was. Alot of the piles there i didnt get a chance to ride at all, alot of shit to be done.