Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hear confluence was a fun one :ugh2:

anyways, i am on spring break, is anybody riding on one of these days that is supposedly going to have some ok weather?

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
I'm up for some. I think I'll be riding with Jack in Clement Park (littleton) tonight. We're gonna work on specific techniques and practice... prolly not much of a ride.

You should come down to the Denver Tech Center sometime and ride Lego Park we've been telling you about. I'll be around Wed. and Thursday for lunch.

Otherwise, I'll be in Longmont Tuesday, Boulder on Friday. Most evenings here in Golden.

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
Any takers for the springs thurs or friday????You can beat me up all you want I have no friends to back me up.

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
If I could get out of my company ski trip I'd totally come down and school you with my baddass beginner self. No one can fuck up like me! :D

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Either noonish time, or come down around 3ish. I'll take off work early and hang for a while. Got camera, would liket to film.

MORRYJG?! YOU IN?

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
I-25 and Bellview.

Look up Greenwood Village, CO.

From g-town:
I-70 east to hwy 6
hwy 6 east to I-25
I-25 south
I-25 to Bellview
Bellview east... about .75 miles
Left on DTC BLVD. (You'll see the park on your right)
Next right at the light (Temple/Union)
Next right onto Wabash St.

Park at Wabash and Saratoga (it T-intersects) Wabash. My Saab will be there unless you're early.

Call my cell 303-870-2221 when you get close. I'll hop on the car and head down there.

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
AgrAde said:
i was thinking about it, what are the universities like where you guys live
Good schools. The one in boulder likes lots of controversy... but hey, you can't beat free advertising.

I didn't go to school in Colorado because I would've never studied. I went to Kansas, where the terrain sucked, and the people were mostly hicks. Got done with school, and moved.

·
OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY
1,708 Posts
yea I'll definately be there... ooooohhh wait THE FUCKING COUSTELLIER FRAMES ARENT IN YET. FUCKING SWEET HAVENT RIDDIN IN LIKE 3 WEEKS. AWESOME

1 - 20 of 24 Posts