Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Richard
2,184 Posts
Damn dude. I searched Youtube a few weeks ago to see if you were still at it. I'm glad you made this. Rippin edit dude.

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
You could easily just run the Evolve soundtrack over this. Best trials video I've seen for many many years. Insane riding James.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Nice edit James! Brings back the urge to go riding. I remember you from the 2008 seaside world cup in Belgium. I can’t believe that’s 12 years ago.

·
tda
1,498 Posts
Here it is. Since this was motivated by the days when OTN ruled and edits were shared as files, it felt fitting to share it here. Those were the days...waiting 20min to download a new trials kings edit.

more more more. I’ll trade you some whole chickens for an old frame of yours or a 26” fork. maybe some us dollers but dont got many. ill have american heritage pig next year for trade

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Long time my old friend. Great here! I have an awesome family and my fourth child on the way. Way way better than I deserve. I hope things are well for you!
Awesome!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice to see someone posting, even if it’s for nostalgia reasons! Great combos and linking lines ... super sick lines man!

(To think that a 9 month old post would be considered “recent” on a forum, blows my mind! But so does knowing its legal to smoke weed in many places, yet illegal to gather with your family! Who would have thought!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts