A quick easter street video

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by streetnutter, Apr 16, 2004.

1. streetnutter

streetnutter Guest

2. average mike

average mike Guest

That actually was a cool video. For riding 7 months you're doing damn good, you can up really good and some of those lines in there were sweet, like the rail thing and the building to bench drop. You just need to work on your balance and not doing so many little correction hops when you're balancing. Tell the camera person to keep the camera steady too next time. Good video overall :bigthumb:

3. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

That was a great video. Considering you have been riding 7 months you are pretty good. I especially liked the hop on the palettes and then the pedal hop off the little building onto the metal thing.

I have been riding for a total of 4-4.5 months I can hardly do any of that. Oh well I guess I have to ride more.

4. oicdn

oicdn Guest

DOH! I'm at work...and I can't DL the movie.....

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Insanely good if you've only bee riding for 7 months. Keep it up :)

6. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

congratulations on a totaly use-fucking-less post :bigthumb:

7. streetnutter

streetnutter Guest

Cheers guys.
    I am glad you liked it, I did think shaky jake was the camera guy once I watched it aswell????

I may get a mini tripod when I get my camera hopefully that will give a more professional look.

Bill

8. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Nice video...ya for 7 months that's really good...considering I've been riding for only 7 months also & not THAT good :bigthumb: