A few pictures from today - 24th April 2004

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by alexm, Apr 24, 2004.

1. alexm

alexm Member

There are only a few i am happy with, i tried some manual settings this time round and alot turned out too dark but i will keep trying, the sky wasnt beautiful this time round either. More can be seen in the gallery section of http://canberratrials.com

[​IMG]
    Alex Pentony Vran up to edge.

[​IMG]
    Shaun Archer balancing on the rail, Black Mountain Tower in the background.

[​IMG]
    Alex Pentony Vran, black sky.

[​IMG]
    Alex Pentony Vran, small hook to rear - shot 1

[​IMG]
    shot 2

[​IMG]
    Alex Pentony Vran, up to rear - i like this one although it seems a little dark.

[​IMG]
    Alex Pentony Vran - Gap sequence shot 1

[​IMG]
    shot 2

[​IMG]
    shot 3

[​IMG]
    Alex Pentony Vran, gapping to a rail from the rock - my favourite pic.

Alex

2. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

fuck that guys good. i cropped that large picture, looks like a fucking huge tap.

3. sebLG

sebLG New Member

you didnt tap that u gapped from the rock :ugh2: but fucking homo im fucking shit ... alex youre still fucking good. im so gonna like train everyday now.

4. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

nice pictures alex, i like the composition of most of them. The second and last pictures are my favorite, the rail draws my eye right to the rider... great shots :bigthumb:.

Bill

5. mickey_b12

mickey_b12 Guest

i like those pictures? how big is that gap? it looks big :D

Cheers

Micheal

6. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

if they are turning out to dark when on manual settings try tinkering with your exposure settings for example today which it seems was driey all over australia i was set like i think 2/3 a stop higher exposure which means slower shutter but brighter image

on to the photo's anyway they are really good i think noticably better than the first bunch which where pretty good anyway i agree the last one is a pearla :bigthumb:

7. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

My favorite pic is the first. With the tong hanging out.haha :yum:

All seriousness though those are great pics. And so is the rider.

8. philth

philth Active Member

Nice pictures! Where you at to allready be riding on the 24th, it only 9:32AM here shiznit.....cool pics

9. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

what the fuck that is what i said, i said i cropped the photo, so it looks like a huge tap. strange boy.

10. alexm

alexm Member

poor seb

making this post worth while i will say that we live in Australia, referring to Philth's question. Thanks for the comments so far too :)

11. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

ahaha, that was pretty harsh now that i read it, just so i make this post useful, the fridge and once because how come is that?

12. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

good stuff- i especially like the last one. very nice shot- good riding also alex.

13. warpig

warpig Guest

Overcast days are hard to shoot in especially with the harsh mid-day angle of the sun. Fill flash would have brightened up the riders and seperated them from the background more. Try some with the flash next time. Other than that you've got the compostions and timing down.............