A Few Parts to sell

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by atypical, Jul 1, 2004.

1. atypical

atypical Guest

I have these lying around:
    1. Brand new Avid FR-5 lever- 15$US SOLD!!!!!!
    2. Used but in good shape Threshold Bashring- covers 22 tooth ring- used it when I had my FSA cranks- 10$
    3. Stealth street hub- Rebuilt then never ridden, paid 400, let it go for 175$
    4. Cannondale Pepperoni Fork, stripped down and >5yrs old, but no cracks- 20$
    5. Front Maggie fully prepared to go on the bike, 60$ with KoxxBloxx

PM for more details

Last edited: Jul 2, 2004
  2. Elan

Elan steve french

the threshold 5-bolt compact?

3. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

methinks they all are. did you wreck the one that i sent you?

4. Elan

Elan steve french

pretty much... it got a while left on it, but it took a few good its and even bent the spider over.. i might just get some try-alls, but for $10, might as well replace what i got.

5. atypical

atypical Guest

Yes, 5 bolt compact. It is certainly not new, but it could be buffed and prettied up some, but you're just gonna beat it up anyway. It will come with the bolts necessary to hold it on. I also have the FSA cranks- they've been chopped down to just the spider for the 5 bolt and repainted silver- looks good, and I might be able to find the square taper bb if anyone's interested.

6. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Has anyone ridden these Stealth hubs before? Is the engagement TOO instant? If I ride one and then go back to a King will it feel like sloppy joe?

7. Elan

Elan steve french

methinks, yes. sloppy joe. the stealths engage like britney spears in Las Vegas. FAST. so if you try this and then go back to your king, it might feel crazy...but for $175...it might be worth it.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2004
  8. atypical

atypical Guest

Avid FR-5 was just SOLD. Everything else is still for sale, but if I get anymore good reviews of the stealth I just might keep it for my neighborhood cruiser. It has 14mm axle right now, it can be switched for a 3/8" that'll go in most other dropouts. Get it NOW.