$750 shipped, 2003 Megamo equip pro

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by MegamoMidwest, Jun 9, 2004.

1. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

I have decided to keep the cranks and sell this beast as just the frameset. What you get is this:
    2003 Megamo Equip Pro disc frame
    Cane Creek S2 zero stack headset
    White Orange trials fork
    XT hub laced to rhynolite rim
    Hope XC hub laced to Tioga DH rim
    set of Tioga factory DH tires
    Megamo bar
    Megamo stem
    ODI lockon ruffian grips
    Front XTR brake with XT lever
    Rear CARBON Magura Marta SL disc brake
    Sora rear derraleur and Sun Shifter setup
    Whatever Chain is on there
    very cool zebra skin velo saddle (easily removable if you are too scared to handle the power)

ALL for $750 shipped. This is the deal of a lifetime. no gimmics, no dents in the frame, cosmetic scratches and a little filing down near the chainstay yoke (its a solid peice of aluminium so dont worry it didnt loose any strength) it has a Maxxis sticker on there. Please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] if your interested. here are some pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

why not just strip off the parts and move them onto your new frame? Granted you might have to buy some new bits but you will have a new bike up running pretty fast.

3. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

maybe he wants to start all over? i enjoy building bikes from scratch and making them all different and new. That bike could be one sweet setup that would be super trick if you had a matching front disc. That rotor is massive tho, to bad my louise isnt that big. :(

4. MegamoMidwest

I have had bad luck with that in the past, and I just wanted to start a fresh bike and have brand new components. plus I would need a new headset, rear brake and stuff too. I have transferred some of the stuff over i.e. the cranks, but thats just because they are in like new condition and it would save alot of money.

-Paul

5. hophopsnap

you could add in the cranks and make the price 1000.

6. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Yeah...it's one of the reasons the cranks isn't included, cause he couldn't sell it for $950 with cranks...that's definitly a steal though, in either situation.....

7. MegamoMidwest

Oicdn is right. The entire bike was up there for $950, but no one wanted to buy it I thought it might be more appealing for 750 without some stuff... obviously not.

arg -Paul

8. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Let me talk to my friend. Maybe he has some money.

9. hophopsnap

if that had dual disc that would be tight as hell.

10. oicdn

oicdn Guest

It's the best Dual disc frame out there....IMO atleast....