6 pound hamburger :barf:

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by AndyT, Jun 30, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

[​IMG]

People from New York and Ohio come to Denny's Beer Barrel Pub for a pretty big hamburger: 6 pounds of beef, one large onion, two whole tomatoes, a half a head of lettuce, 1 1/4 pounds of cheese, top and bottom buns, and a cup each of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, relish, banana peppers and some pickles.

On Monday, the eatery hosted the Burger Challenge, which will be featured on TV's Food Network. The behemoth burger, known as Ye Olde 96er, and other large ones are featured on the menu for anyone daring enough to give it a try.

"We already had a 2- and 3-pound challenge, which I thought were awesome, but my daughter was going to Clarion University and she called and said 'Dad, I think somebody up here has a 4-pounder,' which is bigger than us and I said 'Oh yeah, well today we have a 6-pounder.' That's exactly how it was conceived," said Denny Leigey Sr., the restaurant's owner.

Those who try to tame the 6-pound hamburger have a time limit: They must do it in three hours or less.

Competitive eater Eric Badlands Booker has tried it three times. On his last try, he stayed at the restaurant for 7½ hours and ate the entire burger.

Rachel Pittman, who works at Denny's, was the only woman competing this week.

"I'm probably not going to get the whole thing down, but I'm going to try to," Pittman said. "If I can get the meat down, I'll be happy."

Only in america :ugh:

2. seandom

seandom New Member

:ugh:

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I hear that far too often.

but from men :wtc:

4. digby

digby New Member

wow, I dont see how that could even fit in a normal sized person.

Here is a picture of the borker himself after a matzo ball eating contest, it looks like him and that matzo ball are about to have a good time together.

[​IMG]

I bet this focker never turned down a "would you like to super size that"

I am an american, we are all fat shits!

5. incorporeal

incorporeal Guest

she looks like she just got rodgered in the ol asshole a few times

FTW

6. nidoss

nidoss Guest

competetive eating.....ah.....only in america can we celebrate someone's gluttony

7. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

The hot dog eating world champion for many years now has been a Japanese man. :dunno:

8. kamil

kamil Guest

dustin this is true, but he is thin.

9. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Yeah, I know, just throwing crap out there, if I wanted to introduce a long logical argument it would be eaten up and regurgitated like a bulimic who attempted to eat that burger. :p

10. senorplinka

senorplinka Guest

11. Spacemunkee

Spacemunkee Guest

Public health warning

hehe quality burger.. here in the Uk they have banned supersizing in mcdonalds due to a fear of ending up like that black guy.. something about public health and obesety.. like there would ever be a link between those two

12. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, let the government regulate us because we can't do it ourselves... :rolleyes: fucking government! :mad:

13. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

fucking libertarians. People can only be trusted to make their decicions to a point.

McDeez, not the government is romoured to be stopping the fatty size.The only size that will satisfy my raging appetite.FOR MEAT if that's really what it is.

That burger could feed a third world family for a month.However they have to finish it in less than 6 hrs.

14. My mate seriously believes he could eat the whole thing.

As said, only in America, I'm so glad I live in America Jnr

15. jimmyboy

jimmyboy Guest

MMMMMMMMMMM...THAT looks GOOOOOOOOOOD!:drool:
    i could eat that in 3 hours no problem:yum: .....i'm like a garbage disposal....minus the garbage