59-58-57-57-55......

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by Sethbomb, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

54 days and counting.............

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Hey ed, this is the colorado forum. I don't care if robbie gets high and you guys just type "tubesteak" back and fourth for 4 hours- that doesn't mean you live in colorado.

Stop posting here.

3. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

dude its an open forum.. i can post where ever i want.

4. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

53 days and counting.........

5. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

so, wtf are you counting down too? Were you the one gong to moab? Hmmm... I think I'll go next weekend... yeah, that's the ticket.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Neither of you guys knew seth from when he lived in colorado. He is apparently excited to come back.

7. ascentrek

Actually, I think I have met him. Regardless, I don't know him. Sheeeiiit, IF I LIVED IN TEXAS, I'd be counting the minutes.

8. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

"IF I LIVED IN TEXAS, I'd be counting the minutes"-
    HAHAHHA I have been pretty much............I'm so anxious to get out of here I can't get anything done at all, I just get up in the morning, go to work and count the days...........only 52 left................

9. ascentrek

are you headed back for good?

10. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

for a few days- then off to moab.... hahaha, im so happy we are not in the MSC... get this- two weeks ago the dh race was cut to a super short course because blm wouldnt let the course go down their land. now there is no dh race period because that stupid ass lift is shut down for the year... haha! super good!