Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on this weekend? I can only ride one day I think, so I need to plan on what day I'm going to ride right away. What are your guys' plans looking like this weekend?

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elan said:
its snowing in the mountains this weekend
Precisely why I can only ride one day, may say fuck it and ski both days, gotta see how the snow is :wiggle:

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Elan said:
skiing = gay, but ok..sunday will be better prolly because it will be nice out and you wont have to deal with bad driving?
ok, but i prefer to ride natural, no cu campus or confluence. if the weather sucks I would rather not ride at all.

·
Registered
354 Posts
i might be down for a litte natty in golden on sunday, ill bring my bike down when i leave here tonight if its not all shitty and snowing

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Bill, if you go up there, takes some pics of the rocks for everyone to see. I would go, but right now I'm in Texas and all of a sudden there is nobody to ride with?? hmmm....

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hell_boy said:
when did confluence become urban?
I never said it was urban, just that I don't want to ride it. And besides, it's a bunch of rocks cemented together on a hill, gayest riding spot in colorado. My parking lot is more fun.

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Bill said:
I never said it was urban, just that I don't want to ride it. And besides, it's a bunch of rocks cemented together on a hill, gayest riding spot in colorado. My parking lot is more fun.
You know, Confluence is good to meet AT. We just need to meander around more. Downtown Denver has tons of fun spots to ride. Its just that we always get sucked down there for some reason.

I agree though. I've been down there so much, I have no desire to go back for a while.

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Golden got a total of 1 inch, if that. The higher places got more than the lower. Its dry now, but pfft, its also 3pm. I may go out for a little while this afternoon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts